Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Original story: CoplandRoad.org craphead2.gif

And your screen cap: https://twitter.com/CoplandRoadorg/status/243839594926333952/photo/1/large

The cunt can play off the wasp bullshit all he wants, just like the last time he "unknowingly" mocked the disaster. He needs to stop seeking the company of the likes of mad phil and Matt McGlone, or at least keep the clever words he learns within those conversations.

Cheers Shane saves me putting it up!

Grumpybear likes this

The simple fact that a man who's supposedly impartial on the whole affair seems to be happy to mock Rangers fans after a gentle nudge from a Celtic-minded person tells me he's either

a) not impartial at all

b) is a pretty poor journalist (any journo worth their salt doesn't get involved in piss-taking on twitter

or

c) both

Cheers Shane saves me putting it up!

No problem 00000042.gif

Even if this is merely another in the long string of unfortunately timed comments from Mr Thomson (and I don't think it was a mistake when/where he said it at all) still stand by the rest of Bill's story.

I checked twitter and you can see the conversation.

He mentioned wasps, someone else mentioned that they were riled about something and then he compared them to daleks.

No issue there for me! Don't like the guy at all but we should pick our fights better. Otherwise we look like the unwashed mob.

So he was talking about wasps when he said that.

White Anglo Saxon Protestant....

:shifty:

Aye and I'm a WASP. The first time I saw the expression was when I read Mickey Spillane's book "The Choir Boys" and that was nearly 40 years ago. Ifever, whenever and forever you can mark me up/down as a WASP.