Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Internet Bams - People who give out horrendous abuse hiding behind a computer screen. There's a lot of these cyber hardmen in this thread.

Do they not exist in real life then? Think I have probably met most of them, and, seem to have avoided any abuse, I must be lucky. Then again, I dont do hiding very well ;)

:craphead: I've held my tongue in the past when these guys have went at it, but it gets very tedious and i felt it had to be said.

I should have guessed in advanced that i was painting a target on my back, but fuck it....i speak my mind.

I hear ye, Bro!

Think I'll follow your example.

Come on Ya Bassas!!!!

Do they not exist in real life then? Think I have probably met most of them, and, seem to have avoided any abuse, I must be lucky. Then again, I dont do hiding very well ;)

That's my point though, they reserve their abuse for when they're safely behind a computer screen.

That's my point though, they reserve their abuse for when their safely behind a computer screen.

Interesting, I understand though, I had that on FF, and, also on here from some people, one of whom has an unhealthy obsession with me, perhaps he appreciates the limp

Then again, unless drunk, I am more temperate in my approach, in general, but it has to be said, you also bring, or did bring (i havent been on in a while) a hell of a lot of it on yourself, maybe its just you being you but, you have to expect some of it? And, I am pretty sure at times you set it going also in the knowledge that you yourself are safe behind your screen. Human nature really

Interesting, I understand though, I had that on FF, and, also on here from some people, one of whom has an unhealthy obsession with me, perhaps he appreciates the limp

Then again, unless drunk, I am more temperate in my approach, in general, but it has to be said, you also bring, or did bring (i havent been on in a while) a hell of a lot of it on yourself, maybe its just you being you but, you have to expect some of it? And, I am pretty sure at times you set it going also in the knowledge that you yourself are safe behind your screen. Human nature really

I am quite well know on here by a lot of posters. It wouldn't take a Hell of a lot of effort to find out, at the very least, what my name is.

No, I don't expect the abuse. I am used to it though and I am completely unnaffected by it anyway.

I am quite well know on here by a lot of posters. It wouldn't take a Hell of a lot of effort to find out, at the very least, what my name is.

No, I don't expect the abuse. I am used to it though and I am completely unnaffected by it anyway.

Are you just miffed because people think you are Bob Dylan?

Seriously, I am dead easy to find, either tour dates or at Ibrox, normally behind TBO/UB

And, I cant believe you dont expect some, given some of your posts, thats either untrue, or, you lack awareness of the consequences of your actions/words?

Words on the internet never bother me, well, not any more now I am a chilled out sort

You would know, you were on it for a brief period ;)

Still, some like to perpetuate the myth about it. You are aware many admin on here are members too?

Yep, that's why some of them continually get away with the horrendous abuse they routinely give out.

Yep, that's why some of them continually get away with the horrendous abuse they routinely give out.

haha, so, are you suggesting RM is either VB-Lite, or, RM admin are biased? Surely not? Given I have been a member here since the first day, I would disagree with that pretty strongly. Could have been worse though, apparently I was nearly admin here a few years back, imagine that! :lol:

And, if that WERE the case, why is GCL still here, since, all on VB know who and what he is :lol:

Maybe, we actually do something, and, do it well? Its not a "chatroom" situation like many other boards, including this one, as you should be able to tell from some of the work done. What that means is, perhaps we take what we do seriously? And, after all this time, much of what was said, and mocked, is all turning out to be true? Its an interesting theory. Less fun, more work, and, meets with the approval of the club, so, if THEY think VB are good, and, good at what they do, then, why the flack from fans? (I nearly said so-called there, but, thought that might be too provocative)

That's my point though, they reserve their abuse for when they're safely behind a computer screen.

Now who's acting the hardman, eh?

"Oh, the irony" to quote your favourite riposte.

You have been cordially invited to meet, on several occasions, individual members of the VB "sowing circle".

How many times have you turned up. But hey, it's easy to dish it out when you're "safely behind a computer screen" isn't it?

You know where we drink. I'll PM you if you want the details, we'll be more than happy to sow your lips up, we don't hide behind keyboards, the offer is always there for you and GCL whenever you want!

GCL will be at the emirates, not Ibrox, going by his history :lol:

You're right, it wouldn't. I'm sure there's quite a few punters who still drink in the Northern Bar that would/could name you. Failing that, then it would simply be a case of showing your picture to a few folk in Tillydrone.

VB - The Internets biggest sowing circle.

Tell me, what type of seeds do they sow.

i'm 100% done with this thread..as fun as this lot are eevn i am bored with the same insults being repeated for 15 pages...just lock it FFS.... :lol:

Ah, CGL - uber-cunt and prick extraordinaire . Still the same Grade A cocksocket as you were when previously known as Token.

Fucking pair of pricks.

Now who's acting the hardman, eh?

"Oh, the irony" to quote your favourite riposte.

You have been cordially invited to meet, on several occasions, individual members of the VB "sowing circle".

How many times have you turned up. But hey, it's easy to dish it out when you're "safely behind a computer screen" isn't it?

Lie. I've been 'cordially invited' to meet up with one VB member for a 'chat' at Pittodrie.. He didn't turn up to the game, I did.

You know where we drink. I'll PM you if you want the details, we'll be more than happy to sow your lips up, we don't hide behind keyboards, the offer is always there for you and GCL whenever you want!

Why would I know where you drink??

I'm done with this thread now. Online threats??? I really don't know why Admin continually let certain members get away with this.........actually, yes I do.....