Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Check this out, it's pretty damn good -

Chumbawamba before they were famous

And with lyrics some on here should listen to...

Even though we disagree we share a common enemy

Our methods may not be the same

But together we can break the chain

Different aims, different means, with common ground in between

Dont sit back, its time to act

This life is ours, lets snatch it back

It's been a pleasure guys but I will be logging out of RM tonight and will not be returning until these two bheasts are gone

Are you really gonna take your ball home and stop playing because 2 boys you dont like are playing?

Deary me mate, we are all adults here.

Are you really gonna take your ball home and stop playing because 2 boys you dont like are playing?

I have my reasons but the forum has some great posters and good banter but there is a few who spoil it. It's been on my mind a while now. Just have to go to page 10 to see who the culprits are. Constantly criticise people who put their own name to blogs etc Well if they can do better they should put their name too. I would but I admit I'm not a great writer in puting blogs together, do I'll not criticise (tu)

Matey, I have been away a long while, and, lets explain it this way. Its like a hot chick, you know, great lay, looks brilliant, then, starts speaking and shes scouse, and thick.... just puts you off! All the good points ruined by something so small.

its a bit like that ;)

I have my reasons but the forum has some great posters and good banter but there is a few who spoil it. It's been on my mind a while now. Just have to go to page 10 to see who the culprits are. Constantly criticise people who put their own name to blogs etc Well if they can do better they should put their name too. I would but I admit I'm not a great writer in puting blogs together, do I'll not criticise (tu)

fair enough mate, but if people are gonna put their names to stuff then the are fully expecting to be criticised as well as praised.

The writers are big enough and smart enough to take criticism and praise mate. And if they cant take criticism, then they shouldn't put their name to stuff.

Matey, I have been away a long while, and, lets explain it this way. Its like a hot chick, you know, great lay, looks brilliant, then, starts speaking and shes scouse, and thick.... just puts you off! All the good points ruined by something so small.

its a bit like that ;)

I would keep shagging her and stop listening to her

sorted :P