Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Unfortunately this is the road we now have to travel. In the past most Rangers supporters would have ignored such disgraceful comments, but we've been getting shat upon from a great height in recent years and we've learned that "dignified silence" gets us nowhere (we learned that from the 'always offended'), thus, arsewipes like Thomson need to be brought to book for such utterances and we need to fight fire with fire.

This prick and others like him (Britney, Keevins, etc) are fair game as far as I'm concerned.

They reap what they sow. :angry:

Stop the world i'm getting off (tu)

Nonsense. If someone says something without knowing the connotation's then that's completely different from someone saying something and they do know the connotation. Seems Thomson has left himself wriggle room on this one.

Twitter has got more people into hot water by off hand comments than I'd care to imagine

I think some folk are looking at his timeline on twitter and thinking he may be referring to Rangers fans.

HOWEVER if you actually click on the Dalek tweet you can see the conversation this relates to - nothing to do with Rangers. I can take a screen dump and post it when i get home from work but basically it is:

Alex Thomson - there are lots of wasps about in Liverpool

Random - refers to the wasps being riled about something

Alex Thomson - refers to wasps as Daleks

There is no reference to Rangers - just because he is referring to Rangers in other tweets around the same time does not mean its part of the same conversation. If we make much more of this, it will undermine any legitimate reasons we have for complaining about him or other journalists in the future.

precisely, legitimate anger will just start to get lost in the noise.

I think some folk are looking at his timeline on twitter and thinking he may be referring to Rangers fans.

HOWEVER if you actually click on the Dalek tweet you can see the conversation this relates to - nothing to do with Rangers. I can take a screen dump and post it when i get home from work but basically it is:

There is no reference to Rangers - just because he is referring to Rangers in other tweets around the same time does not mean its part of the same conversation. If we make much more of this, it will undermine any legitimate reasons we have for complaining about him or other journalists in the future.

I believe you'll find you have the initial tweet, followed by the "Rangers" comment, a reply from a tim with a green/ white/gold shamrock in his avatar makes the comment of lots of angry wasps here in Oban lately, then Thomson uses his newly learned term of endearment gleaned off the likes of mad phil and MMcG, whose company it's been told he like to keep.

I think he was trying to be cute with his new friends. 00000042.gif But if you want to believe a cunt who mocked the disaster before, go right ahead.

While I'm still unsure if the terms used (dalek/wasp) were intentional I really wouldn't put it past this creep to deliberately use them, in full knowledge that they are obscure/tenuous references that allow him deniability while still letting him pander to the masses.

While I'm still unsure if the terms used (dalek/wasp) were intentional I really wouldn't put it past this creep to deliberately use them, in full knowledge that they are obscure/tenuous references that allow him deniability while still letting him pander to the masses.

Yes I have my suspicions on this as well, WASP is well known, never ever herd the Dalek thing before.

But, how would Tommo like it if George Galloway referred to his son as a windae-licker, he should stop his obsession with Rangers now, and do his job.

:wanker:

If this is true then the conclusions jumped to are just awful at best and utterly shameful at worst.

I do say if, mind you. (tu)

Rather coincidental though. I personally don't believe in coincidences.

I'll restore the rep I accidentally took off there.

It all boils down to one thing.

Does a man with proven form of mocking the Ibrox Disaster and who runs with others who do the same deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Or is he a legitimate target?

Did he know or was he duped?

Who cares?

You fly with the crows, you get shot.

This is a dirty war.

I didn't smear Thomson - he smeared himself by joining the ranks of Rangers-haters.

The time for letting the likes of Thomson off the hook is over.

At least you aren't using something that should be off limits to anyone with half a brain to smear him...Kudos... (tu)

It all boils down to one thing.

Does a man with proven form of mocking the Ibrox Disaster and who runs with others who do the same deserve the benefit of the doubt?

Or is he a legitimate target?

Did he know or was he duped?

Who cares?

You fly with the crows, you get shot.

This is a dirty war.

I didn't smear Thomson - he smeared himself by joining the ranks of Rangers-haters.

The time for letting the likes of Thomson off the hook is over.

Or to put it another way

If you mix with shit, you end up smelling of shit

The simple fact that a man who's supposedly impartial on the whole affair seems to be happy to mock Rangers fans after a gentle nudge from a Celtic-minded person tells me he's either

a) not impartial at all

b) is a pretty poor journalist (any journo worth their salt doesn't get involved in piss-taking on twitter

or

c) both

Or d) fucking simple . He looks like a fuckin mouth breather in a suit .

If these people are not too busy being offended, they spend their time offending and it's usually backed up with crazy logic, mainly to do with their hard put upon time at the hands of anything British.

Didn't mind taking the 7 billion quid bail out from the tories.

IMO the world we are in with the media - all bits of it - is a dialogue of the deaf. Whatever we say they are not interested in other than to take and twist for their own sick and malicious purposes. That is the culture the SPL and SFA have unleashed, and the media has all too willingly seized the chance to pour muck over Rangers.

They are only interested in spinning something into an attack on Rangers. It's seen as fair game territory and popular with those who like to think they wield football power (and by that I mean the SFA and the SPHell). Courting SFA and SPHell favour by doing the dirty on Rangers is a sport as far as they are concerned. None of them - not one of them has, IMO, earned the right to be respected by Rangers and by Rangers fans. Until they learn to earn respect from Rangers they put themselves on the side of those whose ambition is to keep Rangers battered and down. Their only use to Rangers is to serve as a constant reminder to us that the agenda against Rangers is far reaching, insiduous and that we will never forget the role they also played in seeking to destroy the club.

I don't know how the Rangers media team deals with this sort of stuff - hope they at least raise formal complaints. As for me, the real stories to be reporting and that wider world is seeing is the team doing the talking on the pitch, the Bears showing what real support is week in and week out, and Charles and Ally fronting up to the media and telling it as it is. We just need to look after ourselves and to hell with the rest of them.

It seems a strange comment that makes little sense other than as a snidey dig at the Ibrox disaster, as Timmy Thompsons already got form for that sort of thing its highly suspisious, absolute :wanker: shaft of a man

So a guy from Liverpool tweets that there's loads of wasps in Liverpool, Thomson says their like daleks and the only thing that makes sense is to connect that conversation to the ibrox disaster.

Allegedly.

So a guy from Liverpool tweets that there's loads of wasps in Liverpool, Thomson says their like daleks and the only thing that makes sense is to connect that conversation to the ibrox disaster.

Allegedly.

Given the person,s saying this a taig sympthasiser and taig fans, and also what does a real wasp have to do with a dialek? Nothing at all its random as fuck.