Scum at it again!

The Mongoose

Just out of curiosity, did you read all the tweets pre the dalek reference from various people all over the UK and if so, what makes you believe this was or could have been intentional.

The thing that im against is that for years we have been angered at veiled comments from bloggers on the other side that the masses turn into fact and for me its very hypocritical to take what looks like an innocent conversation(and i have read all the tweets) and to do the same.

There are enough people out there who hate us to attack without inventing some of our own. For the record this only relates to this dalek thing as a lot of his other stuff is cringeworthy shite and he absolutely has a bee in his green bunnet.

Yes I did. He was talking to Celtic fans about wasps and then compared them to Daleks - saying wasps that talk like Daleks.

???????

If my five-year-old boy said this to me I would tell him to stop talking rubbish.

He then said Discuss.

Discuss about wasps talking like Daleks. In context to Celtic fans?

One of whom has pulled a section of the thread off his Twitter, I am led to believe.

Minutes later he tells a Rangers fan he is like an angry wasp.

As I said, there is other stuff that backs up the likelihood that AT was having a wee dig.

On top of his form already, of course.

Yes I did. He was talking to Celtic fans about wasps and then compared them to Daleks - saying wasps that talk like Daleks.

???????

If my five-year-old boy said this to me I would tell him to stop talking rubbish.

He then said Discuss.

One of whom has pulled a section of the thread off his Twitter, I am led to believe.

As I said, there is other stuff that backs up the likelihood that AT was having a wee dig.

I'm a huge fan of bloggers, I have the utmost respect for most but do you ever feel that these types of pieces give the unwashed exactly what they want? A seemingly angered Rangers support jumping on every word said as they are known for doing?

This honestly isn't an accusation, just a question I'm unsure of the answer to. I believe we need to highlight the mud being slung our way but wonder whether it sometimes does more harm than good. Like I say, I'm not saying this is the case with your piece, just a question worthy of consideration.

I'm a huge fan of bloggers, I have the utmost respect for most but do you ever feel that these types of pieces give the unwashed exactly what they want? A seemingly angered Rangers support jumping on every word said as they are known for doing?

This honestly isn't an accusation, just a question I'm unsure of the answer to. I believe we need to highlight the mud being slung our way but wonder whether it sometimes does more harm than good. Like I say, I'm not saying this is the case with your piece, just a question worthy of consideration.

Yes yes yes.

But not "seemingly" angered.

Actually angered.

Hot with rage and ready to pounce on every slight or jibe.

More harm than good? Maybe one or two things.

But in general being offended has worked for the other side.

We've been the tail wagged by the dog too long.

The best analogy is an angry bear.

If you've ever seen one, you'd know why nobody messes with them.

Alex Thomson, the Channel 4 newscaster, who only this week was mired in the controversy surrounding outed bigot Phil - The Failed Journalist, has thrown petrol onto the fire with his latest vile outburst.

Thomson has joined the disgusting ranks of those who mock one of the worst days in football history by referring to Rangers fans as “Daleks” – a well-known reference in Scotland to the Ibrox Disaster.

The sick joke concerns Daleks’ inability to climb the stairs and is used by sectarian haters who seem to view this dark day as an object of twisted fun.

One can only wonder where Mr Thomson learned this evil jibe from but, given that he has inveigled his way into the company of known bigots like Phil - The Failed Journalist, it is not entirely unsurprising that their sectarian mindset is rubbing off on him.

Thomson is also known to be cosy with another Celtic blogger who is well-known for using this repugnant jibe in reference to the Ibrox Disaster.......oh dear mr thomson u really should shut yer mouth

The bears' den surely not ! :lol:

This disgusting, sick and twisted comment along with the castle greyskull slur on our dead should be taken up by the club and stopped once and for all!!

The Castle Greyskull thing is just stupidity on their part, it was the fortress of mystery and power and the digs of He-Man, the good guy. Skeletor's evil stronghold was Snake Mountain.

When they bring it up remind them of that and call the piggery Snake Mountain :craphead:

???????

He then said Discuss.

Now thats not strictly true is it. And this is exactly what i mean.

He was talking about not having seen many wasps this year and people from Swindon says there were loads there. Someone from Liverpool said they had been attacked by loads. People from his local place started talking about bats. More joined in on the wasps including a MP. Someone from Crieff said there had been swarms. Then another guy about wasps in Oban. Back to Liverpool. Then the comment about them being like Daleks.

You are entitled to your opinion but i like to call it as i see it and on this occasion 2 and 2 has got to 9 in mine. (tu)

Now thats not strictly true is it. And this is exactly what i mean.

He was talking about not having seen many wasps this year and people from Swindon says there were loads there. Someone from Liverpool said they had been attacked by loads. People from his local place started talking about bats. More joined in on the wasps including a MP. Someone from Crieff said there had been swarms. Then another guy about wasps in Oban. Back to Liverpool. Then the comment about them being like Daleks.

You are entitled to your opinion but i like to call it as i see it and on this occasion 2 and 2 has got to 9 in mine. (tu)

Other people who analysed the feed came to the same conclusion as myself. Including David Leggat, who first blogged on it. With all due respect, their opinions trump yours in my book.

You are entitled to your opinion, though.

Some of the older Bears might remember that in one of their fanzines they had a sick cartoon of Ibrox depited as Castle Greyskull with skulls littered about as a reference to our disaster.

I know they have for some time referred to Ibrox, rather stupidly, as Castle Greyskull but again in 40 + years of supporting this club and many many years online, ive never heard or seen any reference to the Disaster in relation to that. (tu)

We can say something, or say nothing. And saying nothing did not do us much good.

We must stand up, and speak up - our club is/has been crucified. And that is over and above the family of the 66 & the 100 injured.

Yes a man who has done more for Rangers than you ever will.

You dont know what Ive done for Rangers. (tu)

Perhaps you can tell me what he has done for Rangers but please exclude his support for Craig Whyte and his unhinged obsessional hatred for Charles Green (tu)

We can say something, or say nothing. And saying nothing did not do us much good.

We must stand up, and speak up - our club is/has been crucified.

See, i agree with this. Gillivan should be pulled up for pretty much everything he writes. The chasing of the Sun was completely justified and a great result achieved. The hounding of Piarra Powar or whatever his name is was justified. Paul Elliott as well. Thomson for a lot of his other stuff.

All worthy causes.

But when we take a really tenious link to something and rant and rave about it then you start to undo some of the great work.

You move from justifiable cause to paranoid ramblings in one swoop. (tu)

You dont know what Ive done for Rangers. (tu)

Perhaps you can tell me what he has done for Rangers but please exclude his support for Craig Whyte and his unhinged obsessional hatred for Charles Green (tu)

Won't be debating that one with you for the simple reason I have better things to do.

Suffice to say it would really pain me to think you ever read my blog so feel free to desist from doing so.

As for whether or not Leggo would feel the same about you reading his blog again,

in the words of the man himself...

I couldn't possibly comment.

Won't be debating that one with you for the simple reason I have better things to do.

Suffice to say it would really pain me to think you ever read my blog so feel free to desist from doing so.

As for whether or not Leggo would feel the same about you reading his blog again,

in the words of the man himself...

I couldn't possibly comment.

Ive read a few of your blogs and some are spot on, some not so much. Ive never felt compelled to criticise any of your blogs in the past which if nothing else means you are miles ahead of Leggo. You got this one woefully wrong, but it is my opinion.

You do lose some credibility though by using Leggo as backing you up. If you are a regular reader of this place then you will have seen that Leggos stature has went down the drain rapidly recently, though a couple of recent blogs at least suggested that he had calmed down a little.

It might help if you look again at the tweets and recognise the many contributions from all over the UK which clearly indicate the topic of discussion was not Rangers related.

I actually suspect from reading a few of your posts on here that you now realise that you may have made an error but feel you can justify your error by using "aye but" statements about apparent previous form.

A convinced author wouldnt feel the need to (tu)