Pests!

thebooler

dexibhoy,i won't even bother quoting that last grammar free post you made.

but we already knew you shagged family members because you're a taig.

I wouldn't bother quoting then you did ya fuckin mongo.im taig explain mongo boy how you come to that conclusion

BlueDignity and Edmiston Drive seem fairly deluded.

Apart from that....anyone who is more obsessed with Celtic or the Scotland national team failing than about Rangers. Ohh and also people who read through media articles and fake outrage at one tiny thing that is not exactly what they wanted to read.

Apart from that....anyone who is more obsessed with Celtic or the Scotland national team failing than about Rangers. Ohh and also people who read through media articles and fake outrage at one tiny thing that is not exactly what they wanted to read.

Why thank you smiley-gen014.gif Takes a certain skill to be deluded 21.gif

Na BP9 is the one and only lol.Some folk have said Ray is Gunslinger,maybe spangles I can't mind.

SWSL is on here under another name and posting regularly,most users will know who he is.

No way is ray gunslinger. As much as ray talks shite regularly, he does make full sentences and paragraphs.

I've seen him being mentioned a few times now.........

Seems alright to me. I must be missing something in off-topic!

Or is it just anti-English racism?

Na im with you on that one, i like devlin. Dont always agree with him but he says his bit and stands by it.

this (tu)

Im addin BT to my lists actually, soley based on the fact that thread did my head in, especially since she turned Vince Neil after a day in amsterdam. I know theres plenty on here think shes a stunner, but shes not my cup of tea. Fifebearette on the other hand ;-)

I'd take FifeBearette before Bogtitters as well.

And she's in ma age group as well......................

Im addin BT to my lists actually, soley based on the fact that thread did my head in, especially since she turned Vince Neil after a day in amsterdam. I know theres plenty on here think shes a stunner, but shes not my cup of tea. Fifebearette on the other hand ;-)

I'd happily rattle bogtrotters but I've heard fifebearette is all the rage now. Lucyblue looked a decent hole but her profile picture was somewhat deceiving