Pests!

thebooler

I've never once denied being crazy.. So your point is uglydiy :wanker:

You're so the type of person that describes theirselves as crazy or a bit mad aren't you?

I'm not even ugly, i think you're thinking of Devlin, who is hot as fuck anyway and you'd be lucky to have a shot of his willium.

I like Devlin. Thought i'd randomly throw that in there.

I really hate the uber prod cunts we have. Boring cunts :lol:

I think i was actually mentioned more in the posters you like thread believe it or not!

I agree with that, uber prod cunts can be so tiresome, they're equally as bad as the "don't sing nasty songs" crew though...

You're so the type of person that describes theirselves as crazy or a bit mad aren't you?

I'm not even ugly, i think you're thinking of Devlin, who is hot as fuck anyway and you'd be lucky to have a shot of his willium.

Thats why you've got a picture of Devlin.. You aspire to look just like him.. But you just a wee uglydiy :wanker: ..

Thats why you've got a picture of Devlin.. You aspire to look just like him.. But you just a wee uglydiy :wanker: ..

Devlin has grey hair and looks like a junkie due to his diabeties, i'm not aspiring for that look.

Stop calling me ugly as if that's a valid insult when we have to be subjected to looking at your picture everytime you post.

Again, its all relative. I found it funny....the brunt of the joke rarley finds it funny.

You could change relative to respective.. You're being very repetitive.. Having 5 children doies not make one a slut if they are all born within the sanctity of marriage.. Do you have kids :sherlock: