Pests!

thebooler

Usually it bothers me a bit when people get ripped for lack of punctuation etc, but in your case it seems absolutely necessary.

Pick up a book, whatever genre that may be, and acquaint yourself with the English language. It's a beautiful thing.

Now I know your natural response is to string together several sentences ultimately ending in calling me a cunt, but give it a whirl. Bettering yourself really isn't something to be feared. You never know, you just might like it.

How about no.when I read a post I don't look for where words should be or spelling I read what the posts about.so grow up and get a life sitting on forums looking to become a English teacher I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about the way I word my posts the same way i don't care about anyone else's post.

How about no.when I read a post I don't look for where words should be or spelling I read what the posts about.so grow up and get a life sitting on forums looking to become a English teacher I don't really care what you or anyone else thinks about the way I word my posts the same way i don't care about anyone else's post.

You've clearly proven that your claims of not caring are (in a phrase you'd understand) pish (it's that thing you smell of).

Fuck me that was a quick education! I'm the greatest teacher alive :D

Please give me some of what you take Dexiboy.

That's me straight wait until saturday night ooft.just sick of people on here your either a taig or your spellings shite.thought we all came on the forum to talk about rangers and catch up on news but seems some people are more interested in how you done at school.

That's me straight wait until saturday night ooft.just sick of people on here your either a taig or your spellings shite.thought we all came on the forum to talk about rangers and catch up on news but seems some people are more interested in how you done at school.

"did at school."

Mate, from what I've seen, you don't talk about Rangers, you just aim nonsensical abuse at people for no good reason.

Maybe I'm wrong, and you contribute a lot elsewhere, but I don't see it.

And if you were making good points, nobody would care about your spelling.

you need to learn to laugh at yourself.

we all do.

Lando has to be the shitest poster RM has ever produced.

He isn't even a football fan never mind a Rangers fan.

Thank fuck he's not around anymore.

Texasrangers or texasgers (whichever one it is) is a massive walloper. So is stevej

This is the first time I've ever been called a massive walloper. I feel honored!

Mate, from what I've seen, you don't talk about Rangers, you just aim nonsensical abuse at people for no good reason.

Maybe I'm wrong, and you contribute a lot elsewhere, but I don't see it.

And if you were making good points, nobody would care about your spelling.

Mate this thread was all about people on rm that you think are pests.someone then called me a taig that's why I started giving them dogs abuse.i don't really post just like the info I get on here it's not as if the media let us know what's going on at our club.to be honest mate I don't care what people say but just hate being called a tim when I'm not.i see your name govantrue blue I'm from govan drink in the grapes on k.p.

Mate this thread was all about people on rm that you think are pests.someone then called me a taig that's why I started giving them dogs abuse.i don't really post just like the info I get on here it's not as if the media let us know what's going on at our club.to be honest mate I don't care what people say but just hate being called a tim when I'm not.i see your name govantrue blue I'm from govan drink in the grapes on k.p.

Grand. So let's try starting over then...

My ticket for Montrose game arrived today. You going?

True, A wee bit hard work though and he could have bettered himself. Instead he's stuck in a 2 bedroom council flat in Royston with 4 kids (all named after horses that Daddy had bet his giro on) and a wife with more fingers than teeth. Its almost a shame.

i would have to disagree - its because of this underclass that Britain is no longer Great.