Pests!

thebooler

If I had thighs like that, do you think I'd be wasting my time talking to you lot? :lol:

We are all Neil Alexander. No wait, that's not it, is it?

We are all green Charlie green fucking love the last statement from him hope he's got something on these cunts that he says have been using ebts aswell.

Whats your favorite book? Out of sheer curiosity.

Apparently the eighteenth-century polymath Thomas Young was the last person to have read all the books published in his lifetime. That means that he would've read all the Shakespeare and all the Greek and Roman classics and all the theology and all the philosophy and all the science. But the same man today, a man who had read all the books published today, would've had to've read all Dan Brown's novels, two volumes of Chris Moyles' autobiography, The World According to Clarkson by Jeremy Clarkson, The World according to Clarkson II by Jeremy Clarkson, The World according to Clarkson III by Jeremy Clarkson... his mind would be awash with bad metaphors and unsustainable, reactionary opinion; one long anecdote about the time that Comedy Dave put pound coins in the urinal. In short, the man who had read everything published today would be more stupid than a man who had read nothing. That's not a good state of affairs.

- Stewart Lee

there you go with the "no respect" shite that you spout, you joined this site and str8 away started slagging good bears, calling them gay and taigs, you deserve no respect untill you start giving it out.

Respect is earned.

You're on RM 24/7.. Get a job

You're on RM 24/7.. Get a job

there you go making(wrong) assumptions again.

Phones have internet now dear, new fangled things that allow you to go on the internet from your work, as a taxi driveri get a lot of free time at work. And one can only read so many books.

I work 6 days a week to look after my family :)

there you go making(wrong) assumptions again.

Phones have internet now dear, new fangled things that allow you to go on the internet from your work, as a taxi driveri get a lot of free time at work. And one can only read so many books.

I work 6 days a week to look after my family :)

I am a manager and could never post as much as you.. Get a job

Good comeback. Reminds me of another Stewart Lee quote:

trying to use facts to win this argument with teebear might not be the best tactic TBH, she does not respond well to them.

I'll pre-empt it by guessing she will call me either gay, a taig, unemployed, a woman hater, or a mixture of the 4.

trying to use facts to win this argument with teebear might not be the best tactic TBH, she does not respond well to them.

I'll pre-empt it by guessing she will call me either gay, a taig, unemployed, a woman hater, or a mixture of the 4.

And she gets all that just from your avatar?

Mind you, I get that from hers too

:D

Torbett_180x250_689352a.jpg??????????????????????

matron.png

Ow! That's just so wrong!

I'm sure Teebear, the custodian of moral perpetuity on RM, will be round soon to neg rep me accordingly, as she did when I asked whether the horse in another member's picture was set to be turned into dog food or glue. (Hint: That's what happens to the little horseys, dear) 00000042.gif

813711_2acd_625x1000.jpg