Pests!

thebooler

I'm sure Teebear, the custodian of moral perpetuity on RM, will be round soon to neg rep me accordingly, as she did when I asked whether the horse in another member's picture was set to be turned into dog food or glue. (Hint: That's what happens to the little horseys, dear) 00000042.gif

813711_2acd_625x1000.jpg

BAN HIM!!!!!!

:craphead:

Edit: Although to be fair, that's the prettiest picture I've seen on here in ages :P

I just find it better to love everyone. :craphead:

My

link

6 of us neg repped you for this, 2 of us had low rep so you searched out our last posts and neg repped us back. My post was more than 2 weeks old when you neg repped it. Now your adding comments to weeks old posts saying im shagging priests.

God help us if you hated everyone.

Cheers for the minus 6 rep.

My

link

6 of us neg repped you for this, 2 of us had low rep so you searched out our last posts and neg repped us back. My post was more than 2 weeks old when you neg repped it. Now your adding comments to weeks old posts saying im shagging priests.

Finally the thread starts delivering. Bad news if you are riding priests btw.

My

link

Nae bother faggot away complain to your Priest about it.

What are you complaining about you have neg repped me 9 oh sorry its ten times, Maybe that is why i neg repped you.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showuser=62265

bitch move :craphead: