Pests!

thebooler

Nae bother faggot away complain to your Priest about it.

What are you complaining about you have neg repped me 9 oh sorry its ten times, Maybe that is why i neg repped you.

http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showuser=62265

bitch move :craphead:

I originally neg repped you along with 5 other people because i did not agree with your post, you neg repped a 2 week old post in retaliation and started tit for tat.

2 of the 6 who neg repped you had low rep so you went after us 2 knowing if it went tit for tat you could destroy our rep then start calling us taigs.

There is nothing taigy about any of my posts, prove me wrong or shut up with the taig pish. Anyone checking times and dates will see who started this and also that i've pos repped you before so it's not personal on my part.

You drew me down to your level with the repping so i'll refrain from name calling.

I originally neg repped you along with 5 other people because i did not agree with your post, you neg repped a 2 week old post in retaliation and started tit for tat.

2 of the 6 who neg repped you had low rep so you went after us 2 knowing if it went tit for tat you could destroy our rep then start calling us taigs.

There is nothing taigy about any of my posts, prove me wrong or shut up with the taig pish. Anyone checking times and dates will see who started this and also that i've pos repped you before so it's not personal on my part.

You drew me down to your level with the repping so i'll refrain from name calling.

You neg repped me ten times and you complain about my six back.

Telegram for mongo.

I'm surely due you 4.

You neg repped me ten times and you complain about my six back.

Telegram for mongo.

I'm surely due you 4.

Times and dates prove you drove this, i was always playing catch up till you got me to -4, so i went on the offensive.

I tried to speak to you by PM but all you did was search out weeks old posts and add taig comments to them, part 2 of your plan to discredit me.

Not sure. he only came on this forum because he was New York Rangers (or whatever the fuck they're called)

He talked the biggest pile of pish I have ever seen on this board.

I think Lando is the guy who is deaf without speech. If so, it's a bit unfair to slag him off for trying to get involved on the forum. (td)

I think Lando is the guy who is deaf without speech. If so, it's a bit unfair to slag him off for trying to get involved on the forum. (td)

if he wasn't getting slagged then i'm sure he would feel left out and alienated.

nothing wrong with his mind,in fact far from it.

so your wrong there i'm afraid.

And what would be wrong with that dick head?

Nothing. The reason I know they have floor managers is because I was one in my late teens (tu)

I suggest if you don't like my posts you stick me on your block list so you cant see them anymore ya stupid old cunt :sherlock: