Pests!

thebooler

People who bang on about 'tradition defending' yet spend most of their time abusing Rangers fans and never, ever actually talking about Rangers - who we're playing, team selection and what-not.

Boring sanctimonious twats.

brissybear, WadeWilson and Big V like this

People who bang on about 'tradition defending' yet spend most of their time abusing Rangers fans and never, ever actually talking about Rangers - who we're playing, team selection and what-not.

Strange how you never join in when posters bring up tales of our club going back years.

And here was I thinking you were standing up for GCL.

Moses McNeil - proven liar

From the Rangers hating cunt who agreed with the Moron FC's chairman as he lied?

:lol:

Everyone on this board knows you're a Rangers hating cunt - the votes on this very thread testify to the facts of the matter.

tick tock... :sherlock:

Saz and King Jela like this

You can only hope that you reach my age as God works in funny ways . But you know what i would never swop the memories of watching our club in good or bad times just to be younger again. And to be honest 61 is not old in my eyes and as i say let us hope that you reach 61. :D

You keep mixing up those 6s & 9s mate.

I am many things - and been called many things but I am not SWSL - I am a moderate - tough to be a moderate amongst some of the obsessed

I literally have no idea, just thought I read someone saying such a thing earlier in the thread. I think I get you mixed up with another bluepeter who appears to be much more liked than yourself!

That's just a lie.

Well i have made lots of threads about Rangers and you never join in. But then again you were saying that i was over rated on the board. But just to let you know i do not come on to the board to be rated, just to talk about our club, but you know that you have hurt my feelings, and i will have to phone the samaritans or drive to Beach Head. :(

If you havent noticed Rangers are not playing this weekend :unsure:

Well i have made lots of threads about Rangers and you never join in. But then again you were saying that i was over rated on the board. But just to let you know i do not come on to the board to be rated, just to talk about our club, but you know that you have hurt my feelings, and i will have to phone the samaritans or drive to Beach Head. :(

He wouldnt join in because he had nothing to say to wind you up in it or to ruin the thread.

Or maybe he knows nothing about Rangers and uses a quick google search to get his answers. :unsure:

He wouldnt join in because he had nothing to say to wind you up in it or to ruin the thread.

Or maybe he knows nothing about Rangers and uses a quick google search to get his answers. :unsure:

Billy nothing would surprise me, he never tries to defend our traditions, culture or fans.

Loyalist_RFC likes this