I was always a Gers fan... the thought of having to quit left my mind pickled

ShaneRalfRoss

I suspect Rhys is just answering the questions he is asked. My view on the players that left is indifferent, I can see both sides of the story. However, its old news now, and I am bored hearing and reading about it. The players that left should get on with their respective careers and we should focus on the rebuilding job.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hes obviously seen young Lewis and Barry grabbing their first team chances and making the most of them, becoming adored by 50thousand at Ibrox and basicly being decent men, and wishing he hadnt listened to his agent. Tough luck Rhys you could of been a hero but now your less than zero (crap pun i know)

Fan?? A fanny more like.

This was the ideal opportunity for a young player, at the start of his career with much learning ahead of him, to 'serve his time' and become a great player. Now destined for mediocrity in England. All because he was chasing the money.

Very good point,if the wee scummy fuck is that happy why does he constantly have to talk about Rangers?

Don't give me the 'aye he's just answering questions' pish either,his last interview covered that.

Rot in hell ya wee dick.

The ironic thing is I feel he would have been a shoe in to start every week along side black. If he wanted a move, should have done it like edu, but no, he's a cunt :)

I am sure Rhys McCabe and all the others who left to line their pockets must be looking back now with a mix of envy and shame. Being a young guy at Rangers, getting the chance to play every other week in front of 45k+, being part of something very special. Lets get it right where is his career going to go? How many cup finals will he play in? How many league titles will he win? All for what, a couple of quid more. He will NEVER play for a team of our stature again!

Enjoy a very very forgettable career Rhys.

As a professional footballer, if I ever had the opportunity to sign for the team I've supported all my life I would grab it with both hands and stay there for as long as I could.

Rhys, you walked away. We don't do that. You're about as much of a Rangers man as Neil Lennon.

Never again will he be welcome round these parts.

As a professional footballer, if I ever had the opportunity to sign for the team I've supported all my life I would grab it with both hands and stay there for as long as I could.

Rhys, you walked away. We don't do that. You're about as much of a Rangers man as Neil Lennon.

Never again will he be welcome round these parts.

That's right about where I'd place them all. He is clearly just using our name to get himself in the papers. He'll be getting no sympathy from me and to be honest, I'd rather have McKay and McLeod. McCabe is not a patch on them.

Why do these people keep saying they are Rangers Fans ? A young man with a chance to become a legend ? Isn't there a rock you should be under ?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH