I was always a Gers fan... the thought of having to quit left my mind pickled

ShaneRalfRoss

turning your back on the club for personal gain goes against everything that makes a Rangers man a Rangers man. Anyone who gave up on Rangers in their time of need has no right to call themselves a fan, just an attention seeker who knows that he'll never make the papers again playing for sheffield whomever and knows that the club he left for dead is still as big as it ever was, he knows he is an irrelevance now and seeking sympathy from Rangers fans is the only way for him to get any attention :wanker:

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He sounds like a boy that is homesick and has maybe realised he made a very bad decision.

If none of the shit had been going on this past year and he just left to try something else, I'd welcome him back to Rangers. However, he shat on the club, the manager and the fans. He can fuck off to obscurity.

No player is bigger than the club, we have other boys willing to fight for his chance to be a Rangers legend, we don't need someone like Rhys.

All my life i`ve dreamed of having just one oppertunity to play for the club i love.Rhys Mcabe you had it all and threw it all away for 30 pieces of silver,you silly silly boy. I think the day has finally come when you have realised the error of your ways, but alas son it is to late you have burned your Bridges there is no way back now.You will have to live with the Day you walked out off the biggest club in the world it will eat away at you for the rest of your life knowing YOU BLEW IT.