Scotland v Macedonia

That's why I was asking about McArthur's fitness the other day too.

He's become a key player for Wigan now and Levein was praising him to the high heavens during the USA tour in May.

He has to become a first pick when he is back to fitness IMO, but I suspect that when everybody is for it'll be Fletcher, Adam & Brown.

I'm sure I read that Brown may not be able to play as much games as he did before, something to do with his knee?

• Replies 463
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Now that's a lie sure Morrison was terrible against Serbia but he has been Scotland's best player in Potters time and he is doing brilliantly in the Premiership.

Miller I would agree with it's not even a brave decision he is finished and has been for years.

Naismith has clearly reverted back to his old shit self like he was last time he got a knee injury so I would agree he should be dropped.

McGregor

Hutton Webster/Caldwell Berra Dixon

Bannan Adam

Forrest Morrison Mackie

Rhodes

Subs-

Matt Philips, Snodgrass & Maloney as the 1st choice subs Miller and co should not be anywhere near the team.

Bannan isn't in the squad.

this is apparently how Scotland will line up tonight:

McGregor; Hutton, Berra, Webster, Dixon; Caldwell, Morrison; Maloney, Mackie, Forrest; Miller

a 4-2-3-1 is a bit more ambitious at least but Levein's decisions still amaze me. dropping Snodgrass despite the fact that he was clearly our best player on Saturday. and sticking with Miller instead of Rhodes. craziness

this is apparently how Scotland will line up tonight:

McGregor; Hutton, Berra, Webster, Dixon; Caldwell, Morrison; Maloney, Mackie, Forrest; Miller

a 4-2-3-1 is a bit more ambitious at least but Levein's decisions still amaze me. dropping Snodgrass despite the fact that he was clearly our best player on Saturday. and sticking with Miller instead of Rhodes. craziness

Naismith was better than fat tits and nae neck on saturday. Cant take the trannies or the team seriously. Yae never know maybe the next Euros eh?

Hope Scotland get pumped. :D

Why dont you, and your like start your own "traitors to your country thread" if you are so happy to see us pumped, instead of polluting every single Scotland thread. You can always watch england tonight if you hate your own country so much. Self loathing is a terrible trait.

Why dont you, and your like start your own "traitors to your country thread" if you are so happy to see us pumped, instead of polluting every single Scotland thread. You can always watch england tonight if you hate your own country so much. Self loathing is a terrible trait.

How do you know the nationality of the posters?

Or, why don't I stick to my opinions and you stick to yours? I was giving my opinion on the way I hope the game goes. So aye, call me a traitor or whatever. You continue living in yer wee bubble and cheering on taigs, It's no for me. (tu)

And I can watch England tonight? Might do actually, cheers for that.

Also, who said I hate Scotland as a country? Do the SFA national team/England C represent all things Scottish aye? :rolleyes: