Scotland v Macedonia

G.E.C.

• Replies 462
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or, why don't I stick to my opinions and you stick to yours? I was giving my opinion on the way I hope the game goes. So aye, call me a traitor or whatever. You continue living in yer wee bubble and cheering on taigs, It's no for me. (tu)

And I can watch England tonight? Might do actually, cheers for that.

Also, who said I hate Scotland as a country? Do the SFA national team/England C represent all things Scottish aye? :rolleyes:

You can have your opinion, fair enough. I just thought your negative post would be better suited elsewhere. Aye i live in a bubble because i dont want the country of my birth pumped at football.

The football team does represent the country, so wanting them to lose reflects badly on your support of the country, leading me to believe you dislike the country of your birth. Enjoy the england game (tu)

You ever listened to him ?

He sounds like he's under the impression he's some kind of football God.

Fucking irritates me. The specky cunt.

I've never liked him. Especially when he at Dundee United.

Miserable cunt. (I have specs so I can't call him a specky cunt)

You can have your opinion, fair enough. I just thought your negative post would be better suited elsewhere. Aye i live in a bubble because i dont want the country of my birth pumped at football.

The football team does represent the country, so wanting them to lose reflects badly on your support of the country, leading me to believe you dislike the country of your birth. Enjoy the england game (tu)

Well you're wrong. I'm proud to be Scottish, and British. (tu)

My dislike for the national team is nothing to do with Scotland as a nation.

Did anyone ever really have a Rio dream ? When this group was announced my first instinct was that Scotland would finish midtable at best. The fact that Levein is in charge makes it all the harder ... he really does fancy himself as a master tactician. That team line-up for tonight is horrid - it may be direct, but the midfield is non-existent ( or useless in Clodwell's case ) and the back line will be exposed all night.

Did anyone ever really have a Rio dream ? When this group was announced my first instinct was that Scotland would finish midtable at best. The fact that Levein is in charge makes it all the harder ... he really does fancy himself as a master tactician. That team line-up for tonight is horrid - it may be direct, but the midfield is non-existent ( or useless in Clodwell's case ) and the back line will be exposed all night.

The thick media thought the group was "do-able" :lol:

Thick bastards.

Well you're wrong. I'm proud to be Scottish, and British. (tu)

My dislike for the national team is nothing to do with Scotland as a nation.

Fair enough man. I understand why people are angry, i just cant bring myself to wish the Scotland team get pumped and it annoys me to read it. Just like you can separate the team from the country, why cant you also separate the team from the arsehole administrators. I support the shirt, not the suits and individual players.