Do any of us support Scotland Anymore?

StoneyGer

I don't support a team who are playing on behalf of an organisation who hate my club.

I don't support a team who's manager refuses to pick players from my club.

I don't support a team who's fans boo a player from my club.

Any Rangers fan who supports Scotland can do so no problem,i don't have a problem with that but i just can't.

Rangers first,Rangers last,Rangers forever. :21:

Probably wrong but i do. (tu)

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Paying to watch them, never have and never will. Shouting at my telly like a maddie, of course. If its not ingrained in your blood to support the country of your birth, under any circumstances, then i worry about you as a human being. Plus, international football, is fucking brilliant. I cant understand anyone that doesnt like it.

I went on Saturday and have never felt that way at a football match in my life.

I've always managed to serparate club and country football (like a sellick player scoring for Scotland and still being able to celebrate it) but it really does feel like you're supporting everyone who fucked us over in the last 7 months now. I don't think I'll be back for a while.

PS Fuck Craig Levein.

I despise the SFA, cringe at the Tartan Trumpets and loathe Levein but I can't pretend I am not Scottish and want my country to do well.

Makes sense eh? lol

It's a weirder feeling supporting us now but support I will.

Just like with my beloved Gers, I was born into it.

My old boy was Scotland mental and I got steeped in it early doors.

I am what I am, flaws and all.

Totally understand this mate, I felt strangely more scottish or protective of Scotland being away from home for a few years, but I just im too resentful of the sfa and shagger/paysmith/whittaker to bring myself to support them now.

I despise the SFA, cringe at the Tartan Trumpets and loathe Levein but I can't pretend I am not Scottish and want my country to do well.

Makes sense eh? lol

It's a weirder feeling supporting us now but support I will.

Just like with my beloved Gers, I was born into it.

My old boy was Scotland mental and I got steeped in it early doors.

I am what I am, flaws and all.

This.

A support scotland and rangers, someone said on here when craig whyte was runnin us into the gutter we still supported our team, exactly right.

We shouldnt abandon our country likke the tims have done throughout history, abandoning our country for the reasons put here is embarassing our club further for me and we shud rise above it but each to their own

I've always supported Scotland.

From the last game though, I just couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to support them. Yes them. The Scottish national just doesn't feel like my national team any more, it's hard to explain. I think an awful lot would have to change before I could bring myself to fully support them again.

I've always supported Scotland.

From the last game though, I just couldn't. I couldn't bring myself to support them. Yes them. The Scottish national just doesn't feel like my national team any more, it's hard to explain. I think an awful lot would have to change before I could bring myself to fully support them again.

According to reports at 6.50 this evening " 31,000 tickets have been snapped up" <cr>

How anyone could stand shoulder to shoulder with those tartan army cunts is beyond me - they hate our club and everything it stands for. I will never set foot in Hampden again to see a Scotland game - fuck them.

A support scotland and rangers, someone said on here when craig whyte was runnin us into the gutter we still supported our team, exactly right.

We shouldnt abandon our country likke the tims have done throughout history, abandoning our country for the reasons put here is embarassing our club further for me and we shud rise above it but each to their own

Also a will add to that levein is a wanker, blood boiler, but a will still support the team