Do any of us support Scotland Anymore?

StoneyGer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A 31,000 attendance at our second home game of a qualifying tournament to RIO..........fucking RIO!!!!!!! A dream destination to go and follow the Tartan Army should we qualify, but that was only a dream before the bastards at the SFA and their corrupt agenda against my real team commenced.......now for me and no doubt the majority of the Gers fans, Scotland can go and fuck themselves and get used to playing in front of half empty stadiums at the home of the corrupt....... if the Gers fan's where on board I'd by 99% sure we'd be nearing a sell out tonight, no doubt in my mind whatsoever, but Regan and Co. can take a fucking run and jump

Totally agree. I was dreaming of going to Brazil for a World Cup (if we qualified) but I cannot stand in a crowd with supporters who 'would rather see their own club go to the wall than allow Rangers into the SPhell' and who 'boo Rangers players playing for Scotland'. I cannot stomach watching the ex-Rangers players who walked out on the club to line their own pockets and I will NEVER EVER give any money to the SFA as long as that tosser bigot Liewall and his puppet Regan are still involved. I may still go to Brazil just to enjoy the fitba in general (taking in 'other' games) and the obvious amazing atmosphere - but sadly I will not pay to watch Scotland for the above reasons..

Pathetic attendance for such an important match. You can almost touch the negativity around the Scottish game right now with the exception of its greatest institution of course! :D Actually finding it hard to believe we get more in the third division than a nation of 6 million gets for a World Cup qualifier.

I've just found myself cheering Scotland getting beat. Fucking angry that it's came to this. I just cannot support Scotland at this moment after what's happened in recent weeks. Hopefully it will just be for these two home games I feel this way.

I want to support Scotland but at the moment I just have no passion for the national team...alot of what has happened to us has contributed but the truth is the international week has become an inconvenience more than anything....

On the plus side great finish from deano...great signing for us!!