Do any of us support Scotland Anymore?

StoneyGer

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sitting in a pub in Jakarta having this conversation

Personally I've followed Scotland home and away...but for me not anymore.

My view is F#ck them and the SFA and the likes of Paysmith that play for them. Added to the treatment of Black in the last friendly does any bear really support Scotland now?

Its an easy decision for me as my mums family is all German so I could support them if i cared about international football but what about other fans?

Even Norn Iron have those two turncoats F#cks playing for them.

Not just the treatment of Black when McGregor Ferguson naismith etc all played for us they got booed while playing for Scotland. Now that McGregor does not play for us and has kept the Scotland national team in the world cup for now anyway, they are all chanting his name. Shower of sheep shagging bastards!

I just saw the crowd was only 32,000 so fair assumption that far fewer of us go to the game after their recent behaviour.

I know I don't care about Scotland the way I did in the past, won't be back at a match while the current lot are in control.

Not that I want them to lose just don't care as much after everything we have been through recently and the way they have treated us.

Supported Scotland all my life and proud to do so.

I will not stop supporting my national team because of a few corrupt bastards at the top.

Aye that way you make sure the corrupt bastards get their wages your either for us or against us,never encourage our enemies,giving cash to sfa is doing exactly that.

Up until i watched saturdays game, i've been fully behind Scotland, however i'm just not getting the same heart felt reactions i got only months ago. I fucking love being Scottish, i hope that i get my passion back, levein and the rest of these fucks better move over soon before my hatred for them superseed my love for my country!

Aye that way you make sure the corrupt bastards get their wages your either for us or against us,never encourage our enemies,giving cash to sfa is doing exactly that.

I wasnt at hampden tonight so I didnt contribute any cash.

So when Rangers play in the Scottish Cup and we get all the way to the final, by your reckoning, I shouldnt go to any games?

The sfa get money from that tournament do they not?

Struggle to under Levein, when I was a kid I used to love Scotland playing as much as the rangers. Only remember us at France 98 and I cried my eyes out when we lost to

Morocco.

Now though, that feelings gone. I'll still support Scotland, but they'll always be second to the rangers now. And I think what these recent events have done to our club, that many fans will feel the same. Shame really, but fuck them. Sfa made their bed, now go and fucking suffocate in it

I was a regular, followed my nation with pride but that all changed with that RHAT Rhegan & Co, then Levein being a prick so i won't be backing them at all in the near future which is very sad as i love my country,

it turns my stomach at the thought of any bear supporting them with cash at the moment :(

I still support Scotland and always will.

I've always been club over country though, Rangers is my life.

I was outraged at the game at easter road and think Craig Levein is an anti-Rangers supporting moron who is tactically unaware and inept as a manager and offer him no support.

But, I was born and brought up here and Scotland and i'm proud to be both Scottish and British. I wouldn't turn my back on my national team because of a bunch of idiots.

At the same time, I can laugh when they get beat because they're not as important as Rangers.

Feel free to neg-rep. Just my opinion.

I still support Scotland and always will.

I've always been club over country though, Rangers is my life.

I was outraged at the game at easter road and think Craig Levein is an anti-Rangers supporting moron who is tactically unaware and inept as a manager and offer him no support.

But, I was born and brought up here and Scotland and i'm proud to be both Scottish and British. I wouldn't turn my back on my national team because of a bunch of idiots.

At the same time, I can laugh when they get beat because they're not as important as Rangers.

Feel free to neg-rep. Just my opinion.

Good post mate.

And have a pos-rep.