Dean Shiels.

FifeBearette

Scored for Northern Ireland tonight! Just goes to show that division 3 players can play International football. Hint hint Levein. What a fool he is making of himself! Anyways just want to congratulate Deano! :h34rt:

well said, levein is playing caldwell at centre mid :lol: ian black would soon sort that midfield out but oh no the tartan trannies don't want him and would rather dixon at left back than the best left back in scotland lee wallace. Their loss though means we can all concentrate on rangers and northern ireland :ulster:

well said, levein is playing caldwell at centre mid :lol: ian black would soon sort that midfield out but oh no the tartan trannies don't want him and would rather dixon at left back than the best left back in scotland lee wallace. Their loss though means we can all concentrate on rangers and northern ireland :ulster:

Still don't understand why Lee Wallace isn't getting in the squad. I'm no taking this "he's playing in the third division" patter. He's proved himself at SPL level, just because he's dropped down division doesn't mean his ability has dropped too. I hate Levein with a passion.

Still don't understand why Lee Wallace isn't getting in the squad. I'm no taking this "he's playing in the third division" patter. He's proved himself at SPL level, just because he's dropped down division doesn't mean his ability has dropped too. I hate Levein with a passion.

He's got a knock ya daft bint.

Shiels went off injured and NI went down the toilet,should have had the game won in 1st 45mins and didn't come out in the 2nd. 1-1draw.....with Luxemburg ffs,no Brazil this time round :wanker: Little was sent back earlierr after taking a knock in training <cr>

ffs so both little and shield are injured now!!

He is a fanny, i actually want strachan in he wouldn't be scared to pick wallace and he would also pick fletcher aswell. im sure cragies time is up now :clap:

Shiels went off injured and NI went down the toilet,should have had the game won in 1st 45mins and didn't come out in the 2nd. 1-1draw.....with Luxemburg ffs,no Brazil this time round :wanker: Little was sent back earlierr after taking a knock in training <cr>

What's the injury?! For the record, no one said they were Brazil.