Scotland v Macedonia Att: 32,430

Blue-Nosed-Biker

To take a line from their dirge of a song.................................................

And sent then homeward to think again....................the section is over and we are fucked again and wee fat eck is fuming with levein .......cause his vote now......... is looking fucked again.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Scotlands lowest ever attendance for a World Cup Qualifier apparently. Normally I would have been there but 35 quid to watch Macedonia and Leveins fuck awful tactics was stretching it. Still rattling on about progression after the match as well, 2 competitive wins out of 10, which were against fecking Lichtenstein and Lithuania....

Stand out Scottish player of the past month not selected because of the team he chose to play for.

Wonder if the new Scotland manager will dare to go against the boycott.

The squad was named before he signed for Rangers.

Scotlands lowest ever attendance for a World Cup Qualifier apparently. Normally I would have been there but 35 quid to watch Macedonia and Leveins fuck awful tactics was stretching it. Still rattling on about progression after the match as well, 2 competitive wins out of 10, which were against fecking Lichtenstein and Lithuania....

How Levein ever got the job i will never know, And how he's still in a job is laughable after the way he's set the team out.

totally ashamed at the stance SPL & SFA have taken throughout the past several months but for me the most embarrassing / astonishing thing about last night is still that there are no Rangers players in the Scotland squad - if I had been told that there were no Rangers players thirty or forty years ago I'd have written the game off as a friendly or of very little importance - just does not compute - fully expect Levein to chuck the toys out the pram quite soon because if he keeps going on like this he'll never get another job in management.

Templeton was slated for lack of ambition in joining us. 14,000 more people saw him debut against Elgin than would have done had he featured tonight.

I'd love to know why Scottio neg-repped this.

And by saying 'I'd love to know', I actually mean I know but I want to see the wee pathetic loser explain it.

Really, the lack of ambition thing said about most fo the players we got this summer annoys the fuck out of me, the players will probably get more exposure at out club than their old diddy clubs and soon we'll be back in europe unlike the majoority of scottish football.