Cops raid on ref Jeff Winter over bigot jibes

WATP-FOREVER

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Proof that you didn't even bother reading the story but felt compelled to give your usual patronising and condescending reply.

It was a simple question - but you needed to get some sniddy comment in - there was no source - no date and it souded like a story from a while ago! Back in your box.

Just curious, but you think if he had written something about Allah or some shit the police would be involved?

Also, that's a true statement. I would own these comments. Freedom of speech. This is what it's come to, not allowed to say anything about certain subjects without fear of being arrested.

I wonder if it was the Gestapo who raided his house.

It was a simple question - but you needed to get some sniddy comment in - there was no source - no date and it souded like a story from a while ago! Back in your box.

Sorry pal. It was todays sun mate.

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/news/4533467/Cops-raid-on-ref-Jeff-Winter-over-bigot-jibes.html

How can a Scottish law have any effect in England? How can asking a question create sectarian hatred? How can telling the truth get you into trouble?

Only in the Peoples Rhepublic of Scotland.

Apparently, and I could be wrong here, if you make a ''sectarian'' comment anywhere in the world, Scottish police can arrest you for it.

Also., and this is true, sectarian laws apply in England. mind the lads who got arrested in Berwick a few weeks back?

I would love to see how a PF could prove that was sectarian though.

This is the way its going to be, you'll get arrested for not covering your mouth when you cough next, blasphemy will be a hanging offence.

What I cant understand is why is the Pope and the Catholic church all of a sudden free from criticism? He was a hitler youth, they have molested THOUSANDs of children, and there is evidence the current pope was part of the cover up.

Its ok to say fuck the queen and praise the IRA even when totally out of context but to make a comment on the catholic church whether it is in context of not is a punishable offense.

I wish I had the money to move to a different country than this sesspit of a nation we live in. Dont work and youll get everything you need payed for, murder a child and get released from prison after 5 years to kill again. Declare yourself an alcoholic or drug depandant and receive more money than you were in the first place. Praise terrorists and support paedophile harbourers and live a care free life. But for the love of god dont criticize the pope, celtic fc or any Irish catholic may you be thrown in jail.

How can a Scottish law have any effect in England? How can asking a question create sectarian hatred? How can telling the truth get you into trouble?

Only in the Peoples Rhepublic of Scotland.

:lol: Thing is, independence, and this attitude, may lead to Team Scotland: World Police

Well now you know..........so apologise and get back in your own fucking box.

:lol: are you adonirams big brother or just his bum-chum ? He waded in when there was no need - now you are wading in to help him out - is it cause he gives great head? Thank fk everyone is not as sensitive as you two or no one would be allowed to ask questions?

It wasn't a simple question and you know it. Your use of the capital letters merely emphasised your pomposity in trying to denigrate the OP.

This is where the police are when your family are being raped/murdered/robbed.

Strathclyde Police are really starting to noise up Rangers fans and it's going to get to the point it will bite them back in the arse! A crowd backed into a corner will only stay scared for so long...

Strathclyde Police are really starting to noise up Rangers fans and it's going to get to the point it will bite them back in the arse! A crowd backed into a corner will only stay scared for so long...

It's the people that govern the screws that are needing hunted with force.

Westminster must be laughing like fuck at Salmond and these disgraceful legislation's. Holyrood is a room full of people unfit to govern a school. Scotland gives me the boak

This is the way its going to be, you'll get arrested for not covering your mouth when you cough next, blasphemy will be a hanging offence.

What I cant understand is why is the Pope and the Catholic church all of a sudden free from criticism? He was a hitler youth, they have molested THOUSANDs of children, and there is evidence the current pope was part of the cover up.

Its ok to say fuck the queen and praise the IRA even when totally out of context but to make a comment on the catholic church whether it is in context of not is a punishable offense.

I wish I had the money to move to a different country than this sesspit of a nation we live in. Dont work and youll get everything you need payed for, murder a child and get released from prison after 5 years to kill again. Declare yourself an alcoholic or drug depandant and receive more money than you were in the first place. Praise terrorists and support paedophile harbourers and live a care free life. But for the love of god dont criticize the pope, celtic fc or any Irish catholic may you be thrown in jail.

only if u cough on a taig in a sectarian manner