Spl EBT -conflict of interests

robg58

LOL you noticed - it's called having a sense of humour. You understand that - you have one too.

If you mean can I prove it - yes I probably can, but not face to face, cos those guys scare me.

Do you want me to scan my tickets or something?

Why would they scare you i dont really get that but fair enough if they do.

If you feel the need to prove yourself as you say you can some cant.

I can understand why posters get sick and frustrated arguing with posters who are clearly not bears surely you can as well.

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL you noticed - it's called having a sense of humour. You understand that - you have one too.

If you mean can I prove it - yes I probably can, but not face to face, cos those guys scare me.

Do you want me to scan my tickets or something?

Edit: Or you could just read any of my posts from any topic other than this one.

Which guys scare you? Haha

Don't be scanning tickets, there was a guy a couple of years back used to do that, when he was quite clearly a taig haha

Good - cos it doesn't look like we will be reading about it in the mainstream media

When CG made his statement last week the line about the "conflict of interest" was conveniently ignored across the board

Positive spin on a rangers story, negative towards the bheasts? Can't imagine why you would think that wouldn't make the press mate ? ;)

Edit, sorry, quoted the wrong post. meant to quote this

If you feel the need to prove yourself as you say you can some cant.

Ok how's this...

Rangers v East Fife programme - page 6, first word - "good"

Rangers v Falkirk programme - page 5, first word "Adapting"

Rangers v East Stirlingshire programme - page 4, seventh word "History"

Falkirk v Rangers programme - page 3, 1st word "Saturday"

Berwick v Rangers programme - page 4, first word "Ian"

Seventy2 magazine, page 8 headline "Jackson"

Surely no taig could buy all of them off one giro?

:sherlock:

Good - cos it doesn't look like we will be reading about it in the mainstream media

When CG made his statement last week the line about the "conflict of interest" was conveniently ignored across the board

Swally you won't be reading about it because this is what journalists were told by the SPL this morning when they asked about the issues raised in the blog.

"Harper mcl not involved in celtic ebt issue. Was looked at by spl office bearers without their involvement.

2h

Their work in Rangers described as low level paper gathering as instructed by the SPL. No recommendation made to commission.

2h

Juninho payment via ebt was a severance payment made after he left Celtic. Was no longer under contract, so no breach of rules they say."

Since then it's been made clear that Ian Blair, the SPL secretary, made the decision on Celtic alone. Begs the question why they need Celtic's lawyers, a judge, two QCs and about 6 months of prejudicial media coverage to decide on Rangers?

The section in bold is a bare faced lie told, by the SPL, to journalists today. I've made several aware that it is a lie but whether they have any plans to pursue it is another matter.

Positive spin on a rangers story, negative towards the bheasts? Can't imagine why you would think that wouldn't make the press mate ? ;)

Well the cunts managed to negatively spin what was a blatantly obvious and factual statement by CG (Mhitchell) and in the shit storm which followed the line about the conflict of interest was conveniently ignored.

They are shit scared of discussing this cos they are all cilice wearers together.

Spin and deflect.

If I was Green I would issue another stand alone 'Conflict of Interest' statement.

They can ignore Fury but it might be harder to ignore CG

Swally you won't be reading about it because this is what journalists were told by the SPL this morning when they asked about the issues raised in the blog.

"Harper mcl not involved in celtic ebt issue. Was looked at by spl office bearers without their involvement.

2h

Their work in Rangers described as low level paper gathering as instructed by the SPL. No recommendation made to commission.

2h

Juninho payment via ebt was a severance payment made after he left Celtic. Was no longer under contract, so no breach of rules they say."

Since then it's been made clear that Ian Blair, the SPL secretary, made the decision on Celtic alone. Begs the question why they need Celtic's lawyers, a judge, two QCs and about 6 months of prejudicial media coverage to decide on Rangers?

The section in bold is a bare faced lie told, by the SPL, to journalists today. I've made several aware that it is a lie but whether they have any plans to pursue it is another matter.

I take it that's from Twitter?