The plot thinneth

ray

Why did they not give any explanation why there was no case to answer and why a one man investigation, yet they have to have a panel to investigate us?

Because in this case, we are a special case. No doubt, the headcase's that are trying thier best to screw us are distracted by screwing of another kind, and sweeping it under the carpet.

Whatever happened to Regan and his pals in the SPL talking about a new era of clarity? :wanker:

See link above.

I've read the tweets have you?! The low level involvement of HM according to the SPL is in relation to us not Celtic. Ian Blair did the Celtic "investigation". I am aware that the 'low level' involvement of HM is a contradiction of earlier statements by the SPl who have lied so much they have lost track.

Celtic being investigated by Blair is nothing short of shocking. When is an individual in a position of power in this country going to finally stand up and admit that this entire 'case' against us is a farce. The SPL are continually being shown up as incompetent fools, yet the media and politicians remain silent.

I've read the tweets have you?! The low level involvement of HM according to the SPL is in relation to us not Celtic. Ian Blair did the Celtic "investigation". I am aware that the 'low level' involvement of HM is a contradiction of earlier statements by the SPl who have lied so much they have lost track.

Never said it was them. Read my posts.

I agree with everything else you said though.

The delay in concluding the investigation was cause by an initial lack of cooperation from Rangers FC.

David Murray has written to offer, since May, to meet with the spl & sfa and answer any questions that they have. And dm has not heard one word from these corrupt, stupit wee worms.

If I read this correctly, Ian Blair, the guy who investigated Celtics use of EBTs on behalf of the SPL and carried out an enquiry into IRA chants at a Hibs v Celtic game, both of which were not proven, was once a director with HMS?

There are many questionable "connections" all leading to

The Ca'd'oro 45 Gordon Street

Glasgow

G1 3PE

United Kingdom.

AKA Harper MacLeod.

Ah well, if Iain B Liar has investigated that's me completely satisfied.

Come now, who wouldn't be?

Rangers investigation - legal firm and a panel of judges and QC's. There's a case to answer.

Celtic investigation - lone secretary. There's no case to answer.

Makes absolute sense - perfectly reasonable. Isn't it?

I hope they are going to come out and explain the fundamental differences in the ways in which the 2 schemes were administered.

Will they? What do you think! (No question mark rhetorical)

There must be some straightforward reason that theirs was acceptable and ours apparently breached every rule in the SPL constitution; indeed leading to us being compared to match fixers and drug dopers.

I'm looking forward to their explanation of that too.

The hypocrosy is just breathtaking.