***The Official Rangers v Montrose Thread***

simplythebest

We need to focus on our attack, in my opinion, because Cribari & Perry are 2 disasters waiting to happen.

Sandaza so far has been a waste of a jersey. His voodoo hasn't helped him play any better.

Its hard to find positives at the moment, but come 3pm Sunday, I'll be sitting in the Club Deck.

after the defeat from QOTS this game can't come quick enough. Templeton and i presume Little are out with injuries, and i imagine Kyle would be suspended as he received a straight red for violent conduct on Tuesday night. i would go with this:

Alexander

Perry Faure Cribari

Argyriou Shiels Black MacLeod Wallace

McKay McCulloch

will be in the West Enclosure for this game. looking forward to it :21:

We need to focus on our attack, in my opinion, because Cribari & Perry are 2 disasters waiting to happen.

Sandaza so far has been a waste of a jersey. His voodoo hasn't helped him play any better.

Its hard to find positives at the moment, but come 3pm Sunday, I'll be sitting in the Club Deck.

Faure and Hegarty may deserve a shot in defence.

Is this in the telly box (Germany Bear here)

Better still does anyone know where we can see our "live matches" schedule and who's covering, would be appreciated.

Not always able to watch on Rangers TV when out an about.

Thanks

Not going eh?

:pipe:

after the defeat from QOTS this game can't come quick enough. Templeton and i presume Little are out with injuries, and i imagine Kyle would be suspended as he received a straight red for violent conduct on Tuesday night. i would go with this:

Alexander

Perry Faure Cribari

McKay McCulloch

Would have to go with that line up with Shiels in behind McKay and McCulloch.

We only have one wide midfielder or winger and he is injured for the next couple of months so it is pointless to play 4-4-2 or 4-2-3-1 or 4-4-1-1(which we played last night), the only other formation we could play with the players available would be a proper Dutch 4-3-3 and not the 4-5-1 we see masquerading as a 4-3-3.

Alexander

Perry Faure Cribari

McKay McCulloch

Yes, this is more what I'm looking for. A bit more intent to the team. Don't forget McKay is naturally a striker, so let's play him there! Not in midfield, not in a hole behind McCulloch; make them a partnership! 2 strikers with Shiels playing that hole behind them, and yes, if necessary McKay can drop back, but don't start off like that.

Black should be more than enough to control that midfield area with a bit of help from MacLeod, and our two full back's both have a good pair of legs on them, so they can handle the wing back role.

C'mon, let's bounce back and put last night out the minds.