fans let down yet again by rangers

rangersxfc

It's now a fact there has been an attempt strip rangers of titles yet our own website dont even no mention it rangers needs to

start setting the agenda how the hell can we expect other parts of the scottish media to stand up for us when our own media

department doesn't I can tell one thing for sure if this was happening at the other end of the city they would be releasing

statements every five minutes demanding answers. Time for the full club(including our PR team) to start fighting back and not

just charles green

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Could also be that the club, whether we like it or not is restricted on how much they can actually comment on, say the draft etc, especially if what was finally signed up to contained the virtual gagging order that the draft had.

At the moment they are probably keeping their powder dry for the broadsides that are about to come.

Last man standing any bets :cgreen:

The club does not recognise the panel or its charges against us, so of course they wont put news regarding it as the club sees it as a farce, the club doing the exact opposite of what the original post implies, any news reports on this abomination of a case is just scaremongering from sellik ninded journos so why would the club take part in that by posting it on their site?

Could also be that the club, whether we like it or not is restricted on how much they can actually comment on, say the draft etc, especially if what was finally signed up to contained the virtual gagging order that the draft had.

At the moment they are probably keeping their powder dry for the broadsides that are about to come.

Last man standing any bets :cgreen:

hope your right but as i see the SFA SPL are sitting ducks right now the very lest that i'm hoping for is the transfer embargo

being dropped

Do you want just constant attacks?

CG is holding the cards, and will also be the one who controls what and when the PR team says.

I don't feel let down at all, and I believe CG and his PR team have got it completely right, and will continue to do so. Don't really see what you're getting worked up about.

That's right, have a pop at the club. That's what needs to happen.

Aren't you worried why CG says they won't attend the hearing! I am, being not there and defending our case is not the answer.

Do you honestly believe CG will take them to court if we are found guilty of double contracts? I don't.

Hope I'm way off here....

Aren't you worried why CG says they won't attend the hearing! I am, being not there and defending our case is not the answer.

Do you honestly believe CG will take them to court if we are found guilty of double contracts? I don't.

Hope I'm way off here....

Why such strong words already from Green then?

But if he starts off strongly then lets us down, he'll be back to square one. He'd be daft to just toss this aside, he must know how much this means to the fans.

He does know, that's why I believe he has been stating what he has, I'm worried , he can't accept Newco are part of Oldco, or he is fecked, they could then punish us with fines , which would be against the investors plans etc, so they are going after Oldco to punish, not with EBT, but, with duel contracts, this is what they have over us I believe, hope I'm fecking wrong, but that draft I believe was what it was , we know, we can prove, so accept stripping and we leave it there.

It's now a fact there has been an attempt strip rangers of titles yet our own website dont even no mention it rangers needs to

start setting the agenda how the hell can we expect other parts of the scottish media to stand up for us when our own media

department doesn't I can tell one thing for sure if this was happening at the other end of the city they would be releasing

statements every five minutes demanding answers. Time for the full club(including our PR team) to start fighting back and not

just charles green

A draft is not an attempt to strip anything, it is an unsigned draft. Talk of stripping was all the rage 6 months ago Doncaster wouldn't deny it or confirm it.

Drama queens are shittin themselves, it won't happen dry yir eyes.

http://bit.ly/SiDtLB

RM will not, from news now 5min ago!

Top Stories (Last 24 hours) zoom

McCoist welcomes SPL support

Sporting Life 19:17 Sun, 23 Sep 2012

EBT's: When Will The SPL Admit They Got It Wrong?

RangersMedia 06:46

Closed case? McCoist wants an 'explanation' on plan to take Rangers' titles

Daily Mail 23:31 Sun, 23 Sep 2012

SFA to provide Rangers EBT update

BBC 14:59

Andy Hopes For Green Light

Glasgow Rangers - Official Site 09:22

McCoist welcomes support of SFL as inquiry into EBTs looms

The Scotsman 00:58

David Allport

Glasgow Rangers - Official Site 16:04

McGlynn cools Skacel rumours