fans let down yet again by rangers

rangersxfc

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The club does not recognise the panel or its charges against us, so of course they wont put news regarding it as the club sees it as a farce, the club doing the exact opposite of what the original post implies, any news reports on this abomination of a case is just scaremongering from sellik ninded journos so why would the club take part in that by posting it on their site?

its called keeping our powder dry mate......good post !!!!!!!

He does know, that's why I believe he has been stating what he has, I'm worried , he can't accept Newco are part of Oldco, or he is fecked, they could then punish us with fines , which would be against the investors plans etc, so they are going after Oldco to punish, not with EBT, but, with duel contracts, this is what they have over us I believe, hope I'm fecking wrong, but that draft I believe was what it was , we know, we can prove, so accept stripping and we leave it there.

Not quite picking up what you're saying here.

Aren't you worried why CG says they won't attend the hearing! I am, being not there and defending our case is not the answer.

Do you honestly believe CG will take them to court if we are found guilty of double contracts? I don't.

Hope I'm way off here....

I'd imagine that if they were to say 'guilty' then Mr Green would indeed go to court, especially if they had thoughts of removing titles... eufa and fifa would hate this and maybe get involved in the mess themselves and then investigate this sfa/spl lot and THEN we'd see some form of result against their bad, sad and downright wrong-doings against our club.

Seems like Rangers are playing to a strategy and timing is part of this. We've been enduring a hostile barrage from the SPHell, and its supporters from among the member clubs, aided and willingly assisted by the SFA and the media. And there is more to come when the SPHell 'lets play at being law courts' commission dishes out its determination. At that point I reckon they will have shot the sustance of their bolts. And then its our turn.

They are determined to push this all the way. It's gone too far now and they'd lose face in backing off. It seems more and more like they are gambling - hoping to throw a double six to keep their jobs and their SPHell and SFA ways of life by further hoping that the outcome is somehow accepted by Rangers and we all move on as though it was just a wee storm in a Scottish tea-cup. That would be a spectacular bet by the SPHell, SFA and media because even now the stuff they have unleashed on Rangers and the patent anti-Rangers agenda is simply not going to be forgotten no matter the outcome.

The SPHell and SFA have put themselves in an incredible position, that is their credibility is wrecked beyond recovery at least - it seems to me - as far as Rangers and its suppoters across the entire planet are concerned. And so the seeds of long-lasting strife take hold and games between Rangers and the 'not so welcome at Ibrox' clubs will be toxic well beyond what is good for Scottish football and relations with the SFA and SPHell likewise. And the responsibility for this will lie entirely at the door of the SPHell and SFA for pursuing what is patently and obviously an anti-Rangers agenda. The toxic poison they have spilled out over Rangers may yet be the stuff that brings them down.

And when their commission bolts are shot and we've seen what they have already determined is to be their judgement, then it will be very interesting to see what Rangers and Charles and the Board do in response.

Aren't you worried why CG says they won't attend the hearing! I am, being not there and defending our case is not the answer.

Do you honestly believe CG will take them to court if we are found guilty of double contracts? I don't.

Hope I'm way off here....

We still have until the 1st Nov to intimate representation or to lodge any documents which is a long time away and a lot of things could happen between then and now.

Just like in telling jokes, timing is everything. Best not to jump in with both size 10s thats the wrong way to go about this but I get the feeling things are going to get very interesting soon and the celtc led SPL/SFA agenda is going to unravel and their arses are gonna get well bitten

Just like in telling jokes, timing is everything. Best not to jump in with both size 10s thats the wrong way to go about this but I get the feeling things are going to get very interesting soon and the celtc led SPL/SFA agenda is going to unravel and their arses are gonna get well bitten

Hope yer right mate (tu)

It's now a fact there has been an attempt strip rangers of titles yet our own website dont even no mention it rangers needs to

start setting the agenda how the hell can we expect other parts of the scottish media to stand up for us when our own media

department doesn't I can tell one thing for sure if this was happening at the other end of the city they would be releasing

statements every five minutes demanding answers. Time for the full club(including our PR team) to start fighting back and not

just charles green

Rangers has a PR team???doh

If we are refusing to acknowledge the validity of the witch-hunt its only right we keep our powder dry publicly.

Until we know the full extent of the accusations AND those truly responsible I will do the same.

Agreed. It seems to me CG has been playing his cards fine. Keeping it close to the vest and stirring things up when needed.

Not sure if the SPL and SFA can really fathom the potential financial liability they could be looking at. Werent the administrators

court appointed and to change the terms of the purchase would change the value of the deal.Both the value at the time and future

financial impacts would be changed considerably.

Agreed. It seems to me CG has been playing his cards fine. Keeping it close to the vest and stirring things up when needed.

Not sure if the SPL and SFA can really fathom the potential financial liability they could be looking at. Werent the administrators

court appointed and to changed the terms of the purchase would change the value of the deal.Both the value at the time and future

financial impacts would be changed considerably.

The financial liability is only part of it Steven, don't be surprised if its clerical/administrative or 'technical' (if you will) errors which will be their undoing. Light years out of their depth.

I can see where the OP is coming from, let's be honest the media department at Rangers has been utter pish up to now. However I think Charlie is gathering all the info that has been stacked against us and will let go with both barrels when the time is right and it will be Armageddon for the corrupt cabal that is ruining Scottish football. :cgreen::7325::7325: