***The Official Forres Mechanics v Rangers Thread***

Captain Hilts

I think the difference is the Mhell play football... the lower teams we play weekly play scrappy football...

Against better teams we are allowed to play football... but we have to scrap with these sort of teams

So, why didn't he buy a couple of scrappers since that's the league we are in, plenty first division players could have been bought for this kind of game.

so we are 1-0 up away from home, keeping the ball on the deck and trying to play football,and possibly about to break our away day hoodoo.

and people are STILL moaning. seriously wtf.

:lol:

Aye, finally the performance away from home we've all been waiting for! We just need an extra player and to go down into the Highland League's.

Just pissed off at the players more than anything. Too many drop their level away from home.

Have they looked like they are dominating us , winning or even nicking a draw?

....No!

are you watching the same game? they have been the better team easily this 2nd half and have been creating loads of chances and it wouldn't be a surprise if they got a draw.

Have they looked like they are dominating us , winning or even nicking a draw?

....No!

You really have your head in the sand.

i'm not calling for anyone's head or anything but this is dire. Forres have had plenty corners and free kicks. Alexander made a good save.

This is not good enough.

Always strange to see the team playing well at home but as soon as they play away they look completely lost. Being away from home can unsettle a team a bit yes, but not this badly. Should be maintaining a similar standard of play regardless of where we are, especially with the strength of our team compared to part time opposition.

Are you telling me that Rangers couldn't go up a gear or two here if they wanted?

yeah if Ally actually picked players in their correct positions and dropped the under preforming players but this team currently out there couldn't step it up are you seriously suggesting they aren't even trying they are just having a laugh and a joke. I take it you have missed all the games where we have dropped points against part timers? I take it the players weren't trying and they could have won the game but chose not to.