No need for RST

Redsox1

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No the point of the OP was to highlight the fact we no longer need to join the RST to buy shares which was muted here in the past. So the people who put money in Gersave thinking that was the only way to buy shares can now ask for it back and buy their shares themselves.

No the point of the OP was to highlight the fact we no longer need to join the RST to buy shares which was muted here in the past. So the people who put money in Gersave thinking that was the only way to buy shares can now ask for it back and buy their shares themselves.

Again, it never was the only way. No like you to get things wrong. craphead2.gif

Not getting dragged into this. I will say only this; The Trust are a wonderful organisation who have done many good things for its members, the supporters and the club. Very happy to be a member of the organisation.

Chances are they have did many good things for Supporters and the Club in the past, but as I said they have lost their way, a shake up

of those at the top could fix this, they pushed and pushed for the Blue Knights and I respect the guys they are Rangers Guys but I don't

think they would have did for us what Green has done, with the Blue Knights it would have been cut backs on a major scale, we wouldn't have

players like Black, Shiels or Templeton, we would have prob resorted to trying to poach youth players from other clubs or signing Div 2/3

players to make up the numbers.

If the Blue Knights did get Rangers our best signing would have been Kevin Kyle and he is here coz nobody else wanted him.

as I said "which was muted here in the past". I`ll have to trawl the topics about the upcoming share issue where it was muted we would need to join RST to get shares.

found it : "This is an interesting paragraph "The follow up meeting held at the end of July became contentious when it was revealed that the vehicle would be titled “Buy Rangers”, which was opposed by RU due to no consultation and for the first time a proposal that all supporters would have to become members of Rangers Supporters Trust to enable participation"

Not getting dragged into this. I will say only this; The Trust are a wonderful organisation who have done many good things for its members, the supporters and the club. Very happy to be a member of the organisation.

Blink twice if you're being told to say that against your will.

I've no doubt the RST started out with good people and good intentions. Unfortunately, they seem to have lost their way, and as the OP says, have no real reason to continue in their current guise.

It's a shame really that such an organisation lost it's way due to the egotism and greed of some who put their own agendas above those of our club.

I've no doubt the RST started out with good people and good intentions. Unfortunately, they seem to have lost their way, and as the OP says, have no real reason to continue in their current guise.

It's a shame really that such an organisation lost it's way due to the egotism and greed of some who put their own agendas above those of our club.

The RST will remain, despite individuals like yourself constantly throwing accusations around with little substance.