Quarter Final Chances

TheDarkStRangers

After a fantastic result last night we will face either Aberdeen, Celtic, Dundee United, Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club), Inverness, St Johnstone or St Mirren in the next round.

There are no easy games for our side.

I think St. Johnstone or St Mirren would arguably be the easier teams to beat. They would be still stiff competition and a loss to these teams still could happen (just look at our loss earlier last week).

Personally I would like to see us play Aberdeen or Dundee United. I think they would be really tough tests for our team and our young players. Even if we did lose to these teams it would be a great learning block for our side.

I don't think we have the team to compete with Hearts (SFL3 feeder club) (SFL3 feeder club) or Celtic yet. I think they would beat us still, albeit by a small margin, but I still want us to look a decent side.

Who would you want us to face in the next round??

Dundee Utd at home only just slightly ahead of St Mirren as both of their mickey bastard chairmen deserve to see their team take a hiding from us.

Thompsons Utd edges it as he has consistently been a Rangers hating wee cunt since the day he became top kiddo at club Orangina.

This ?