Tam cowan, dickhead

hammer93

A few weeks ago when the draw was made that wee prick tried to ridicule our club.

Thinking he was funny he had a dig by suggesting it would be a big day out for us

to play a big club etc etc.

How fucking funny do you think he found last night as the mighty Rangers put his pishy

wee diddy club to the sword.

P.s if thats the best the spl has to offer then were better of in the 3rd, as we at least

a challenge in the 3rd. :lol:

A few weeks ago when the draw was made that wee prick tried to ridicule our club.

Thinking he was funny he had a dig by suggesting it would be a big day out for us

How fucking funny do you think he found last night as the mighty Rangers put his pishy

P.s if thats the best the spl has to offer then were better of in the 3rd, as we at least

You're last paragraph is right mate we have had tougher games in the 3rd division especially away from home!

I felt on Wednesday in the first half the movement was good only the final ball was weighted wrong but it was fixed for the 2nd half...:)

Oh...Cowan is a prick !

The most Motherwell fans to visit us there is usually a handful they also thought they would win.

Motherwell seemed to forget they were shite leading an SPL without Rangers in it means nothing.

They got laughed the fuck out, heckled to the exits and all. Stupid bastards believing thier fat grease filled mascot!

Just another pishy, tiny insignificant SPL team that will fizzle out without anyone battin an eyelid.

I'm sure he will write another amazing article this week. Both him and that gimp Cosgrove have been as funny as pulling your flies up too soon for years. Pair of tossers. Delighted the lads performed well last night or we would never have heard the end of it.

He's just some Motherwell fan....who takes pot-shots when it suits.

He did one of the funniest things I've read on football news...

Read it...

Tam Cowan has a go at Priest

That is funny. :lol:

You are the biggest paedophile in town

STUNNED dinner guests told of their shock last night — after radio comic Tam Cowan allegedly branded an innocent priest a paedophile.

The radio and TV football pundit is said to have hurled the vile insult at Father Gerry Magee while speaking at a sportsman’s function.

Cowan first joked that he hoped the churchman’s team, Celtic, would get a hammering in the Old Firm match at Ibrox last month.

But when Fr Magee quipped he was actually the biggest RANGERS fan in town, Cowan, 40, replied: “You’re the biggest paedophile in town.”

The priest and at least two other diners then stormed out of the event, at the Masonic Lodge in Kilwinning, Ayrshire.

Cowan, who co-hosts BBC Radio Scotland’s ‘Off The Ball’ show and writes a column for a tabloid newspaper, was later reported to police by the furious cleric.

Last night, Fr Magee, 54, of Saint Winin’s Church in Kilwinning, said it would be inappropriate to discuss the sick remark.

But one source revealed: “Everyone was gobsmacked at what Tam Cowan had said. Nobody laughed. It wasn’t even funny.

“Fr Magee was at the dinner as a guest of the local Masons, and when Tam Cowan got up to speak, he asked the local priest to identify himself.

“When Fr Magee stood up, Cowan said to him ‘I hope your team gets f****d’ — referring to Celtic. Fr Magee was shocked and tried to make light of it by saying ‘I am the biggest Rangers fan in the town’.

“Apparently, Cowan’s reply to that was ‘You’re the biggest f*****g paedophile in the town’.

“Everyone was in total shock and no one took it as a joke.”

Last night, a spokeswoman for Strathclyde Police confirmed: “An allegation has been made and police inquiries are at an early stage to establish whether any crime has been committed.”

Cowan could not be contacted last night.

The Sun 16th March 2010

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/scottishnews/2894230/TV-star-allegedly-brands-innocent-priest-a-paedophile.html#ixzz27i2MBljK

Stayed with his mammy till he was forty,played bingo twice a week and used to go line dancing.

Fat turd.

How the fuck is this funny. The guy is nothing but a wee fat ogry. Should be battered fuck out of.

thought it was funny. nearly as funny as describing someone as an orgy. or as funny as the irony in this post http://forum.rangersmedia.co.uk/index.php?showtopic=239032&st=0&p=1060471494entry1060471494 :lol:

I fucking hate that fat, speccy cunt. And I'm a fat, speccy cunt.

LMAO have a rep, then come wipe my phone cos I just sprayed it with tea laughing :lol:

Stayed with his mammy till he was forty,played bingo twice a week and used to go line dancing.

Fat turd.

Fucking wanker and he has the cheek to constantly look down on Airdrie folk, ugly fanny.

Just found out he said two women he passed in rutherglen were overhead to say "that's him out of xfactor" must have meant that chicken factory retard.