***The Official Ryder Cup 2012 Thread***

My mate reckons the draw at 10/1 is great value. Whatever happens it's going to be a fantastic contest, technically two of the strongest sides I can remember (whether it pans out that way on the course is another matter.)

Hope those twats that ruin pretty much any golfing event in the USA shut the fuck up. Stick yer mashed potato up yer arse.

My mate reckons the draw at 10/1 is great value. Whatever happens it's going to be a fantastic contest, technically two of the strongest sides I can remember (whether it pans out that way on the course is another matter.)

Hope those twats that ruin pretty much any golfing event in the USA shut the fuck up. Stick yer mashed potato up yer arse.

What the fuck is the deal with that mash potato shite?

Hear it all the time and it's not funny

What the fuck is the deal with that mash potato shite?

Hear it all the time and it's not funny

No Idea, I've always assumed it's to do with commentators saying 'He's just mashed that drive' when they bomb a big one off the tee. I love the cheering and chanting at the golf, but stuff like that doesn't add to the atmosphere and just pisses everyone off.

No Idea, I've always assumed it's to do with commentators saying 'He's just mashed that drive' when they bomb a big one off the tee. I love the cheering and chanting at the golf, but stuff like that doesn't add to the atmosphere and just pisses everyone off.

I was reading an article in the states thsr said was started by a group of drunk guys that wanted to shout something different so their mates and family could recognise who shouted.

I was reading an article in the states thsr said was started by a group of drunk guys that wanted to shout something different so their mates and family could recognise who shouted.

Ah right cheers, that sounds plausable! Whatever it's origins it's a pain in the arse!