***The Official Ryder Cup 2012 Thread***

Need the big guns out first in the morning get the momentum going early on

We have struggled all weekend but still in with a shout.

Hopefully the idiot Americans will be at home Tonight polishing their guns and already thinking about the celebration party and our boys can catch them out !!!

It's not over yet!!!

Poulter :praise:

Can't help feel if Colsaerts had a little luck with his putts/approach shot at 18 that a half there could have been vital... However still in with a chance!

The lad's carried the team, then been incredibly unlucky this session - hope he takes it out on them tomorrow!

The lad's carried the team, then been incredibly unlucky this session - hope he takes it out on them tomorrow!

Seriously unlucky! Guess it evens itself out though like everything - Stricker could have snuck a half but it lipped out on 18th.

Can't pick 8 winners for tomorrow though to be honest...

I can't see the US not picking up 4.5 points between Mickelson, Z Johnson, Kuchar, Bradley, Furyk...

Seriously unlucky! Guess it evens itself out though like everything - Stricker could have snuck a half but it lipped out on 18th.

Can't pick 8 winners for tomorrow though to be honest...

I can't see the US not picking up 4.5 points between Mickelson, Z Johnson, Kuchar, Bradley, Furyk...

Reluctantly have to agree!

Can only hope last 2 matches herald a swing in momentum & at least we can prise some excitement out of the last day!

I have, yes.

What's your problem with me not continually reiterating those views?

Sorry, I thought this was a forum for Rangers fans, by Rangers fans. Not for 'people who supported the Oldco, not Ally and the Newco but somehow want to stick around in sub-forums for some reason anyway'.