***The Official Ryder Cup 2012 Thread***

wearethepeople1

Not sure what that means. <cr>

You were the one that started the conversation and I took the time to answer you.

Okay, I'll bite.

You asked who gave a fuck what I think.

You give a fuck, since you answered to a genuine debate with 'who gives a fuck what you think?' when a proper answer might have been relevant.

doh

Fuck sake.

Yep. Pretty much where I'm at. Casey was a great lad for following us about at home and across the continent, but he's made his call. It can't have been easy, but when he decided what he did, well, on a forum for Rangers fans, by Rangers fans, well...

Okay, I'll bite.

You asked who gave a fuck what I think.

You give a fuck, since you answered to a genuine debate with 'who gives a fuck what you think?' when a proper answer might have been relevant.

You got your proper answer, but that wasn't good enough so you then tried to get smart about it.

My original point stands.

Yep. Pretty much where I'm at. Casey was a great lad for following us about at home and across the continent, but he's made his call. It can't have been easy, but when he decided what he did, well, on a forum for Rangers fans, by Rangers fans, well...

If you have the power to make that happen, bring it on. If not, give it a rest.

Why did you edit it?

You got your proper answer, but that wasn't good enough so you then tried to get smart about it.

My original point stands.

Your original point?

The one about my problem with you reiterating your views (1) or the one about who gave a fuck what I think (2)?

Just a 1 or 2 will do and I'll answer.

Original was the operative word.

My problem was/is that this is a forum for Rangers fans, by Rangers fans. Since the club was bought over by the Newco, you have made your position clear - you do not support Rangers. Why you are still here, by choice or by Admin decision, is beyond me.

I've never met you, so why would you be frustrated about what choice I made?

Because by all accounts on here, you were a loyal fan for decades, and may well have bought a season ticket, strip, away tickets et al and helped keep the club going.

You're spot on with that one.

I'll state here and now that a) you won't change my views on Rangers; and b) you won't force me off the board. It's up to you what you do with that.

I wouldn't attempt to (and would like to think I haven't) change your views on Rangers. B) - I have neither the power to nor desire to. Just don't get why you still log on, that's all.

Just read this thread and casey's views on the club and after much deliberation...i have came to the conclusion that he is....indeed.....a fud !...exact same rangers and anyone who can't see that is a) a tim b) a jealous fan of a diddy team or c) a stubborn fool who is standing by a comment he made pre admin

Singles: 1) Bubba v Luke 2) Simpson v Poulter 3) Bradley v Rory 4) Mickelson v Rose

5) Snedeker v Lawrie 6) D Johnson v Colsaerts 7) Zach J v McDowell 8) Furyk v Garcia

Dufner v Hanson, Kuchar v Westwood, Stricker v Kaymer, Woods v Molinari

So much for Love not going to let the draw be fixed. :D

Just read this thread and casey's views on the club and after much deliberation...i have came to the conclusion that he is....indeed.....a fud !...exact same rangers and anyone who can't see that is a) a tim b) a jealous fan of a diddy team or c) a stubborn fool who is standing by a comment he made pre admin

He's not a fud. C is the closest, but he's stood by what he said so fair fucks to him. We don't need him nor want him back when we're at the top again, and I don't think he'll be coming back when we're there. Just a shame, but so be it.