***The Official Ryder Cup 2012 Thread***

I have never seen a ryder cup where one team is getting so many lip outs, and horseshoes hopefully that will change today.

Love watching poulter in the ryder cup, like monty was, he becomes a different player their ryder cup records are phenominal.

Hope the lanky streak of piss with his cockeye look, bradley gets absolutely fucked.

Why does nearly every semi-decent thread in general sports turn in to a debate about Casey's choice. I think ive read at least 5 different people question Casey on this in different threads. Hes made his choice, let him get on with it. Concern yourselves with being Rangers supporters. Oh and on the topic of the Ryder Cup, its not looking to good for Europe. I cant see where theyll pick up the required points to turn it around. It'll be over before tiger is stood on the 10th tee.

Why does nearly every semi-decent thread in general sports turn in to a debate about Casey's choice. I think ive read at least 5 different people question Casey on this in different threads. Hes made his choice, let him get on with it. Concern yourselves with being Rangers supporters. Oh and on the topic of the Ryder Cup, its not looking to good for Europe. I cant see where theyll pick up the required points to turn it around. It'll be over before tiger is stood on the 10th tee.

Senna clearly has a problem with Casey. He makes the same point over and over. Casey made his choice it should be left at that. Like many others the love may not be the same anymore since the changes. Casey is just man enough to admit this unlike others. Personally for me I will always follow Rangers no matter what. I can't just change. However I can see where he comes from, I'm not sure I still feel the same as I did a year ago. I hardly go near the BD anymore, this is for a few reasons but 1 of them is the way the whole newco/oldco seems to have been glossed over as if it never happened. The way most wanted to blame everyone except for ourselves left a wee bit of a bitter taste in my throat.

Back on topic.

USA have been fantastic. I can see this being a bad day for us today. The last 3 or 4 match scores will be irrelevant IMO

For the record, I have no problem with Casey, and barring being pissed, I'm not bringing it up again.

On topic, we need a hell of a start and I can't see it. Matches with Hanson, Lawrie and Kaymer are going to be losses, so I think it'll be a short night's work for the Yanks. :(