***The Official Ryder Cup 2012 Thread***

Would that not have been the Ex-Servicemans club next to the golf?

Not sure I was just an innocent back then.............remember walking across fields at the top of his road and the cows in the field and shitting myself as they wound me up, saying careful they will charge................I was a young innocent boy from Kinning Park , had never seen a cow...............now if it had been a guy charging with an axe .............well no hassles with that 7325.gif

Not sure I was just an innocent back then.............remember walking across fields at the top of his road and the cows in the field and shitting myself as they wound me up, saying careful they will charge................I was a young innocent boy from Kinning Park , had never seen a cow...............now if it had been a guy charging with an axe .............well no hassles with that 7325.gif

Cows? Wishaw? No way :sherlock:

Ah my favourite weekend has arrived at last.

Its when i book the weekend off for something other than the Bears.

I love the Ryder Cup.

it made me torture the eyes of any decent golfer who sees this self taught buffoon pound the rough of every hole looking for my ball,every sunday@north Weald in Essex.

We are only a few hours in, and the Yank crowd are starting to turn nasty, cheering every mistake we make as loud as a Birdie for them, The noise when Westwood went in the drink from the tee was totally disrespectful.

This afternoon, that nastiness will be at another level. Tomorrow will be another level of knuckledragging behaviour,But Sunday, if the yanks are still in with a shout, there could be a bit of bother i think, as their behaviour this year is even more outlandish than before.But all the players are loving it, its like their cup final, to win as a team, and not be criticized for being more emotional and patriotic than usual.

Come on Europe

Fuckin intae them

Wish my favourite , Miguel Angel Jiminez was playing, he fuckin loves it!!!!

No Surrender

Rab