Anti Ally fan boys wont be happy with Faure

Bluepeter9

From a wee snipper in the record - cant find it on-line so typed the interesting bits verbatim...

"Rangers star Sebastian Faure reckons Ally McCoist is like a father figure to the Ibrox kids.

........... ( background guff ) ...

Faure said " He protects us at all costs. He is almost like a father to us. And as a Manager, tactically speaking, he is very good. He likes to take risks and has some new initiatives."

There are a number of posters on here that wont like this !!!!!

Me I LOVE IT!!!!:7326:

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

From a wee snipper in the record - cant find it on-line so typed the interesting bits verbatim...

"Rangers star Sebastian Faure reckons Ally McCoist is like a father figure to the Ibrox kids.

Faure said " He protects us at all costs. He is almost like a father to us. And as a Manager, tactically speaking, he is very good. He likes to take risks and has some new initiatives."

To be fair, BP9...I don't think ANYBODY on here (apart from dark side infiltratrators) is what you could term "Anti-Ally"

Mr McCoist deserves kudos for the performance against Motherwell, just as he deserved brickbats for games we played rubbish.The buck stops with the manager in both cases,and I am sure that every Rangers supporter wants Ally to be a success as our manager.

Sorry, I cant think that any rangers fan would want ally to fail. Just because ray and jimbeamjunior question his game plan or whatever doesnt mean they want ally to fail.

Hoping super fails?? Its like hoping walter would fail as manager. Everyone wants ally to go on and be the best manager in history.

To be fair, BP9...I don't think ANYBODY on here (apart from dark side infiltratrators) is what you could term "Anti-Ally"

Mr McCoist deserves kudos for the performance against Motherwell, just as he deserved brickbats for games we played rubbish.The buck stops with the manager in both cases,and I am sure that every Rangers supporter wants Ally to be a success as our manager.

If you look at the other threads recently I think you'll find that's not true, unless they have been members on here for years without being found out.

It's actually really sad so many "fans" are unwilling to give Ally a chance given what has gone on.

Aye?

Morton chairman Douglas Rae said this: “Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years."

In response to Rae's lies, BP9 said this: "It is a reasonable position for the Morton Chairman to take - in fact many Rangers supporters feel the same - he isn't against us - he is just stating a fairly hounorable position."

I don't know a single Rangers supporter who agreed with the lying Morton fuck, so when BP was chinned for his comments he - amazingly - responded with this: "even Ally agreed with Rae."

BP9 is a multi-faceted cunt. Today he's a two-faced cunt.

If you look at the other threads recently I think you'll find that's not true, unless they have been members on here for years without being found out.

It's actually really sad so many "fans" are unwilling to give Ally a chance given what has gone on.

As an ex-manager myself, I know exactly what fans say/feel when things are not going right on the park, whether it's the mangers fault or not.

I was a critic of Ally last season and some of the performances this season have been less than pleasing to the eye, but I have said many times this serason on here that he must be given time for the team to gel and his performance as a manger scrutinised.

BTW! fans can moan all they like on forums, but it's CG who will determine if Ally stays or not.

You're obviously reading what you want to read.

Not one long term RM poster from what I've seen is "unwilling" to give Ally a chance. There was one chump I spent half the day arguing with yesterday, but if he's a bear then I'm the world's greatest bird magnet.

Aye?

Morton chairman Douglas Rae said this: “Rangers have admitted they should be punished because they have cheated consistently over the last number of years."

In response to Rae's lies, BP9 said this: "It is a reasonable position for the Morton Chairman to take - in fact many Rangers supporters feel the same - he isn't against us - he is just stating a fairly hounorable position."

I don't know a single Rangers supporter who agree with the lying Morton fuck, so when BP was chinned for his comments he - amazingly - responded with this: "even Ally agreed with Rae."

Perhaps so, Moses, but my point to BP9 is that EVERY Rangers fan on here would want Ally to succeed as our manager. Why the fuck would ANY Rangers fan want Ally to fail?

Perhaps so, Moses, but my point to BP9 is that EVERY Rangers fan on here would want Ally to succeed as our manager. Why the fuck would ANY Rangers fan want Ally to fail?

For the same reason they are content to post lies that degrade Ally's character?

I'm fucked if I know why anyone would want anything less than more greatness and success from Ally for The Rangers.

Aye?

I don't know a single Rangers supporter who agree with the lying Morton fuck, so when BP was chinned for his comments he - amazingly - responded with this: "even Ally agreed with Rae."

Still selectively mis-quoteing - and stalking me :h34rt::h34rt: - have you saved that mis-quote for months just to use it - perhaps I should keep a dossier of you lies, half truths and selective quotes - or even your nonsense about national governments getting appointed by others - but then again I ain't petty and full of shite so I don't think I'll stoop to your level - I wonder what else you have in your wee mind dossier about me - do you spunk over the thought of trying to (eventually) win an argument ? or do you just hope if you keep mis-quoting some others will pat you on the back and believe it to be true.

Still selectively mis-quoteing - and stalking me :h34rt::h34rt: - have you saved that mis-quote for months just to use it - perhaps I should keep a dossier of you lies, half truths and selective quotes - or even your nonsense about national governments getting appointed by others - but then again I ain't petty and full of shite so I don't think I'll stoop to your level - I wonder what else you have in your wee mind dossier about me - do you spunk over the thought of trying to (eventually) win an argument ? or do you just hope if you keep mis-quoting some others will pat you on the back and believe it to be true.

It's no kind of misquote at all.

Here's the original -

It is a reasonable position for the Morton Chairman to take - in fact many Rangers supporters feel the same - he isn't against us - he is just stating a fairly hounorable position.

You're not only a two faced cunt, but now a shitebag trying to lie your stain away cunt into the bargain. And just so we're clear - you'll never be allowed to forget your attacks on our club or manager.

Not ever. :sherlock:

As an ex-manager myself, I know exactly what fans say/feel when things are not going right on the park, whether it's the mangers fault or not.

I was a critic of Ally last season and some of the performances this season have been less than pleasing to the eye, but I have said many times this serason on here that he must be given time for the team to gel and his performance as a manger scrutinised.

BTW! fans can moan all they like on forums, but it's CG who will determine if Ally stays or not.

I don't have a problem with criticism, I'm critical of Ally at times as well, doesn't mean I don't want to give him the chance though. I think at the very least he deserves that.

There are many on here unwilling to that and as I said I find that extremely sad.

I used to sit next to a guy at Ibrox that said Gough was the worst player he'd ever seen at Ibrox so everyone has their opinion, no matter how wrong it may be.

You're obviously reading what you want to read.

Not one long term RM poster from what I've seen is "unwilling" to give Ally a chance. There was one chump I spent half the day arguing with yesterday, but if he's a bear then I'm the world's greatest bird magnet.

I'm perfectly capable of understanding what people are posting.

I think its often convenient to call into question other posters allegiances rather than face up to what they are posting.

Yes its the same guy I was arguing with as well, and he wasn't alone in that thread either doh

It's no kind of misquote at all.

Here's the original -

You're not only a two faced cunt, but now a shitebag trying to lie your stain away cunt into the bargain. And just so we're clear - you'll never be allowed to forget your attacks on our club or manager.

Not ever. :sherlock:

:lol: - I have never denied that post - its the rest of the pish you make up around it - did you pull that from your dossier - my goodness why not go and do something useful - like finish evolving! :sherlock:

I'm perfectly capable of understanding what people are posting.

I think its often convenient to call into question other posters allegiances rather than face up to what they are posting.

Yes its the same guy I was arguing with as well, and he wasn't alone in that thread either doh

He wasn't alone, but he was the only one that was unwilling to give Ally a chance. Criticism really doesn't mean anyone doesn't want Ally to succeed. Although I will concede some would take pleasure in saying I told you so should it go wrong. But it won't.