Hospitality Tickets

the sliver fox

Started my new job out here (Kabul) last weekend, fully expecting to be out here until after the end of the season, but walked straight into some good news in that I'll be able to get home over xmas/new year. Decided that I'll treat myself to some hospitality seats in the Thornton Suite for me and the family. Did it all via email, dealing with a girl called Lisa Forbes, senior sales executive, who was extremely helpfull and speedy with her replies.

Just thought I'd share this small snippet of info with you all as I was very impressed with the level of service I received, plus, has anyone done the Thornton Suite matchday package before? Any feedback welcome. :7325:

Dealt with her myself when booking the Thornton for later in the season. Wouldn't praise her as highly as yourself right enough . . . :ph34r:

I was just really impressed with how quickly she replied to all my emails and how helpful she was.

Kabul , what you doing out there mate?

IT contracting for NATO/ISAF, shit job but very good money! :21: