Inverness Caledonian Thistle V Dundee United

Att: 3,059

Motherwell V Scum ( Top of the table clash) :7325:

Att: 10,496

St Mirren V Ross County

Att: 3,706

Dundee V St Johnstone

Att: 6,158

I like your 'Weekly Attendance Thread' - keeps me up to date on just how close to death some of these no-mark fcukers are.

Keep up the good work. (tu)

I like to see this info each week. I'm interested to see over the whole season how the attendances compare with last season. A cumulative total would be good if someone is capturing this info. One reason for the interest is to see the extent to which so-called football fans of other clubs responded by turning out in greater numbers to support their club after their sporting integrity campaign and the witch hunt against Rangers.

But whatever the attendance numbers in the SPHell, there is only one attendance number that matters and that is the Rangers attendance.

Aberdeen V Hibernian

Att: 8,282

Heart of Midlothian V Kilmarnock

Att: 11,847

St Mirren V Ross County

Dundee V St Johnstone

Why are "the other lot" not on the list <cr>

I'm interested to see over the whole season how the attendances compare with last season. A cumulative total would be good if someone is capturing this info. One reason for the interest is to see the extent to which so-called football fans of other clubs responded by turning out in greater numbers to support their club after their sporting integrity campaign and the witch hunt against Rangers.

The cumulative total for the 32 games that can be compared (games involving Ross County and Dundee are removed) is the attendance is up by 3,037 over the 32 games. Or 95 per game. This figure is reducing each week. In their projections they were talking about needing 300+ to replace the Rangers support. This is at the full price of tickets. These gates are up in some cases because of reduced priced tickets and even free tickets.

Change

Aberdeen 3,540

Celtic (3,589)

Dundee

Dundee United (1,229)

Heart of Midlothian (1,284)

Hibernian 3,729

Inverness Caledonian Th (2,143)

Kilmarnock (496)

Motherwell 53

Ross County

St. Johnstone 3,725

St. Mirren 731

TOTAL CHANGE 3,037

Aberdeen's increase could be put down to #selloutsaturday.

St. Johnstone's increase is due to last season's game against Aberdeen being place midweek and on tv.

Aberdeen V Hibernian

Att: 8,282

Heart of Midlothian V Kilmarnock

Att: 11,847

St Mirren V Ross County

Dundee V St Johnstone

Good to know cheers.

Some clubs are getting higher, some are getting lower. Still a bit too early to say. Maybe when winter hits it will be clearer. What is clear - the promise that fans would turn up now to make up for the absence of Rangers isn't happening.

I think the two Dundee clubs won't be affected by the absence of Rangers as their games against each other will attract a higher crowd than a visit of Rangers. Celtic will be well down - but it won't be so hard on them as they have such a high turnover anyway.

4lil43.jpg

The first change figure is comparing this season's fixture with the corresponding fixture last season (and adding them up). The second change figure is the average this season compared to last season.

Before anyone accuses me of being obsessed - I enjoy manipulating figures and looking for trends. It is more the numbers I am interested in than looking at the SPL clubs attendances (if that makes any sense).