John Hartsons lost the plot.

Does he just lie, and lie, and lie? He's got damage somewhere anyway.

Below is what he said in the paper today.

PLENTY of people have lined up to have pop at Georgios Samaras during his time at Celtic — but I’ve NEVER been one of them.

Last night you saw just why he’s a guy I’ve always been happy to stick behind.

And this is what he said, nearly exactly 1 year ago.

John Hartson believes that Georgios Samaras has reached the point of no return at Celtic and should quit for his own good.

The patience of the Celtic support has expired on Samaras who has scored three SPL goals in the last 18 month

How the fuck does the no piece get a collumn in a newspaper?

Any ex-professional who writes for The Sun or The Daily Record should be ashamed and embarrassed. It's an absolute comic and a joke. I'm disappointed in legends like Goram and Hateley who often write for them.

Hartson's biggest issue is that he was a fat fuck during his playing days which is incredible given the amount of exercise that professional footballers do. Then, he was given a second chance with his illness and he dropped to a respectable weight. Now, he doesn't even have a fucking neck.

He's a fat, fat... fat cunt.

Any ex-professional who writes for The Sun or The Daily Record should be ashamed and embarrassed. It's an absolute comic and a joke. I'm disappointed in legends like Goram and Hateley who often write for them.

Hartson's biggest issue is that he was a fat fuck during his playing days which is incredible given the amount of exercise that professional footballers do. Then, he was given a second chance with his illness and he dropped to a respectable weight. Now, he doesn't even have a fucking neck.

He's a fat, fat... fat cunt.

I enjoy your posts.