Murray Park Graduates

Elfideldo

Great effort mate...good read! Now is the time when Murray park and our youth system is even more important as these boys will get a chance...guys like McCabe and ness piss me off the way the left as well but also reading that you forget about some of them...letting go of McCormack was a massive mistake!

Agree about Rhys McCabe,had the ability to become a top player for us.Of the others I feel Wilson and Ness were given poor advice and both could have stayed another 3-4 seasons and still got decent moves.

Jordan McMillan would also have become a regular had he stayed, but unlike the others mentioned i feel he had to move to progress his career.(would be happy to see him back tbh)

Didn't know big Gary had been called up for Scotland.

What are your thoughts on Tom Walsh?

Excellent, he has a real chance. Attacking midfielder who can do something that wee bit different, sees a pass where others wouldn't. Still an under 17 player but has played U20/Reserves. This season may be too soon, next season he could make the step up if we are in Division 2

Missed your articles, another great read, one advantage we have being in div 3 is that we've been forced to play some of these younger players and they've now got a chance of showing what they can do.

If I remember correctly I'm sure a few years back we were wanting to put a team in the lower leagues to give them experience and develop rather than having a reserve team.