Question for Gers fans if the boycott goes ahead

tannerall

If and when the boycott goes ahead, and I really hope it does, we must maximise the effect by coming up with ideas of what we could do as an alternative, support, raise our profile and perhaps making some money. How could we do this with best effect?

I think we would not have to do too much honestly. A boycott would soon be over as I think the panic of a potential boycott is setting in and clubs know that the big payday of Rangers coming to town on cup duties may well be in question. (Expect sweet words from various chairmen as we come up to play them) A slightly higher crowed for them of say 10,000 take away policing and other cost associated and give 42% to Rangers will probably mean a very small profit or even a lose financially. Profile wise, it will catch attention as the big support at home is contrasted by the tiny support away and then compared to a away Division 3 match. People will want to know WHY. Money is the easiest to rectify – buy a Rangers top from the club.

Cos watching Rangers is more enjoyable than buying a scarf?

sleep1.gif No matter how much hate is in this country you will still go? Don't give us the pish about i will not be brought down to there levels.

If someone kicks you in the balls are you going to just stand there and do nothing about it? And let him do it again and again?

Oh, no it wont, i can assure you that a boycott will never happen, I along with plenty of others will still be attending regardless of where we travel to (tu)

And it's fans like you that Lawwell and Petrie love.

I won't be told what to do and I'll still give my money to bastards who despise me, my club and want us dead.

Good for you.

P.S 10 groups supported the boycott and that accounts for thousands of fans who at least have some balls and principles.

They should put the under 19s on at Ibrox and pack the place.

To have more Rangers fans at Ibrox for a U19 game than at an away cup tie against an SPL team would speak volumes to everyone involved in Scottish football from the governing bodies and media down to opposing fans. Count me in !

sleep1.gif No matter how much hate is in this country you will still go? Don't give us the pish about i will not be brought down to there levels.

If someone kicks you in the balls are you going to just stand there and do nothing about it? And let him do it again and again?

Line 1 - THEIR!

LINE 2 - Congratulations!

No it wont, i know plenty of people would be attending away SPL grounds should we need to play in them, and i'm pretty sure others do too (tu)

So do I if it is a cup game while we are in SFL but that said the majority of them will never go to an away SPL game if (when) we are back in as the home team gets all the gate money. That's where I am on it. Would love s to win one or more cup while in SFL so team needs our away support plus we share the receipts. Away SPL games is a completely different situation and I will not be there.

Oh, no it wont, i can assure you that a boycott will never happen, I along with plenty of others will still be attending regardless of where we travel to (tu)

You and plenty of others need to grow a set and defend the club.

Stop giving money to our enemies.