Football facilities

This may sound stupid but all the evidence I can see shows that better football facilities seems to have the opposite effect.

If you look at our country we produced much better players during a time when we had far worse facilities. Also countries with fewer quality pitches.than us produce much better technical players. You would think that better facilities could only have a positive effect.

I know that facilities don't produce players and is probably more to do with social things but something I always found interesting.especially when the sfa seem to be chucking the vast majority of there money into facilities in the hope that will bring through better players.

This may sound stupid but all the evidence I can see shows that better football facilities seems to have the opposite effect.

If you look at our country we produced much better players during a time when we had far worse facilities. Also countries with fewer quality pitches.than us produce much better technical players. You would think that better facilities could only have a positive effect.

I know that facilities don't produce players and is probably more to do with social things but something I always found interesting.especially when the sfa seem to be chucking the vast majority of there money into facilities in the hope that will bring through better players.

Its not facilities we lack, its good coaching at the grass roots level we dont seem to have.