Theres still something about CG..

Reid

.. that doesnt sit right. he seems to have all the answers and says exactly what we want to hear exactly when we want to hear them.

keep vigilant bears :ph34r:

Remember he started off with; you needed a s.ticket to participate in the renaming of m.park. Around that time i thought we had another cwhyte, with the only intent is to fleece us.

From the demise of b.brown, and therefater the support from Ally, from that point Rangers support have grown to love him, and he's grown to love Rangers.

He is a showman - I was very fearful in the beginning, but now i think he's a round peg in a round hole - and he gets my full support.

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck off bomber,,you still spouting that shite,,is your methadone been cut down to 10 ml again,,,

Charles Green is the man at the top,,,so until he does the wrong thing fuck up,,

theres something about you that doesnt sit right with me,,,your mum and sister are in the bath waiting for you yet your spouting shite on here,,pape

hah, listen pumpkin, you've been here 10 minutes and are shouting pape. haud yer wheesht.

If you can point to one thing that you strongly disagree with that :cgreen: has said or done to warrant your scepticism, I might understand your paranoia.

thats the thing thats getting me.. i cant!

maybe im just over sceptical and still hurting from era's past. but take a step back and have a look at how we sit just now, one man once again has our entire support eating from the palm of his hand, and aye he might just be what we've been wanting for years but at the same time he's made every single one of us once again lump our hard earned into the club.. and we'd be powerless to stop him taking all of that and walking away.

For everything he says right, theres one thing thats just too right to fit. There is now way that his ideals for Rangers are 1005 the same as every one of ours, after all he'll be looking from a business sense, we (well most of us) aren't. Surely a good business head and a loyal supporter wont have exactly the same ideas on how to develop a club thats growing from the depths?

Im not for a second saying the mans an imposter or is going to shaft us, i'd just like for him to stop spoon feeding us what we want to hear and start showing us all these big money deals he's going on about.

and where are these threads you speak of?

look at the lot of you guys, swallowing everything the guy has to say. Its not hard to get a support thats been fucked about like we have to follow you by using a few strong words.

we are so fickle as a support. fuck, look at the shite going about now about being renamed I.Brox. Seriously, does anyone here even remotely think thats a possibility never mind the certainty half of the cunts here are shouting about?

Things like the orange top aswell, he knew fine well as soon as he said that we'd all jump up and get hard over another one..

The man knows exactly what he's doing, and IMO we're move vulnerable now than ever before.

Jesus man, look at you losing the plot

One, don't start with your stupid grouping of everyone as 'stupidly falling for it' - while plenty might back Green to the hilt, others, like me, are backing the man with a vigilant eye on proceedings. For me, I can't see that he's done all that much wrong so far. I'm not 'lapping it up,' i'm not buying into everything he says and i'm fully aware he's playing to the crowd with silly stuff like Orange tops. So the childish, 'I know better than everyone' attitude is unnessecary.

You can think the guy is doing a fairly decent job, without being stupidly naive, thank you very much. Maybe its just the impression I got but this thread seems a little smug and self-congratulatory, that's all.

It's a tired reason but still a valid one, who exactly else is volunteering to do the job?

So - remain vigilent, as most are, but don't let yourself be that guy who refuses to let himself be vulnerable again just cos some cunt broke his heart

(tu)

listen i didnt really bomber was a smackhead im saying and im sure everyone agree hes been acting weird and i jokingly suggesting its due to his meth being cut down to 10ml,,,,ffs are you on your fucking period,,,,bottom line is charles green has done nothing to give op any grounds for making his claim,,,,,also bomber is a fucking clown,,,,am before you start im not suggesting he actually is a working clown in the circus or anything like that

You said Fuck off Bomber and it was more with you trying to get another poster banned yesterday yet you refer to bomber and taking meth in the one sentence. :rolleyes:

mate ive never tried to get anyone banned so dont know where your getting that from

listen i didnt really bomber was a smackhead im saying and im sure everyone agree hes been acting weird and i jokingly suggesting its due to his meth being cut down to 10ml,,,,ffs are you on your fucking period,,,,bottom line is charles green has done nothing to give op any grounds for making his claim,,,,,also bomber is a fucking clown,,,,am before you start im not suggesting he actually is a working clown in the circus or anything like that

What's your fucking problem with clowns ya dick! :lol: Paggliachio loyal

:matron:

I'm glad to see he's pushing us in the right direction and long may it continue but the op is spot on.

After whyte you would be daft not to have reservations on CG.

It does seem he has taking to us alot more than even himself would have expected and who knows what he may decide to do along the road.

So far he has:

1. Supported Ally by bringing in proven SPL quality players

2. Cancelled the JJB deal and replaced it with Sports Direct at better terms

3. Obtained the Megastore for Rangers again

4. Bought the Edmiston building for renovation

5. Travelled to meet our USA and NI fans clubs

6. Fought our corner with the SPL and SFA

7. Working on new partnerships with kit sponsors and potentially stadium/ commercial sponsors

All right, but apart from all the above and sanitation, medicine, education, wine, public order, irrigation, roads, the fresh water system and public health, what has Charles Green ever done for us?

Jesus man, look at you losing the plot

One, don't start with your stupid grouping of everyone as 'stupidly falling for it' - while plenty might back Green to the hilt, others, like me, are backing the man with a vigilant eye on proceedings. For me, I can't see that he's done all that much wrong so far. I'm not 'lapping it up,' i'm not buying into everything he says and i'm fully aware he's playing to the crowd with silly stuff like Orange tops. So the childish, 'I know better than everyone' attitude is unnessecary.

You can think the guy is doing a fairly decent job, without being stupidly naive, thank you very much. Maybe its just the impression I got but this thread seems a little smug and self-congratulatory, that's all.

It's a tired reason but still a valid one, who exactly else is volunteering to do the job?

So - remain vigilent, as most are, but don't let yourself be that guy who refuses to let himself be vulnerable again just cos some cunt broke his heart

(tu)

mate you cant have that attitude because of whats gone before

It's not really about being happy, it's just about being optimistically cautious.

There is good reason for us to be cautious, we've been through the mill. There's a big difference between completely distrusting someone though and remaining wary.

We've no reason to doubt Charles yet. I know stuff like apple and orange tops will not happen, but I don't remember him ever stating that either would. They've only been mentioned.

Enjoy the ride whilst we can. There will be decisions in the future that Charlie has to make that aren't going to be popular, no regime can ever do everything the fans want, as our thoughts are fuelled by passion as opposed to financial sensibility. We need to make sure we don't turn on him straight away at the first unpopular decision as much as we need to be wary.

very good post, and partly what im getting at. CG hasn't yet made a decision that is any way unpopular. whether thats simply because the first steps are what we would all do or some other reason is left to be seen. i would've expected a man coming in to change almost every aspect of how we've been run in the last X years would have had to at some point make a decision that didnt sit well with us, but as yet he hasn't.

we've all seen snippets of massive deals on the horizon and have instantly grew to love a man that as yet, has only really told the SPL to go fuck themselves, anyone could have did that. Aye, we're running a lot smoother as a club, but have we penned any massive deals that will ensure our future or are they still at the 'negotiation' stage? or has some strong words and meeting a few fans inspired 40 thousand season ticket renewals before he's had to do much else?

As i said, right now we are more vulnerable than ever, I like how CG seems to have all the cards in his hand.. but at the same time, we all said we would never want one man we didnt know having that power over us again.

PS to 'bluenose' (very apt name for someone making tarrier shouts..) a lot of folk on here know me personally, so calm yerself, im definitely not a pape :sherlock:

mate you cant have that attitude because of whats gone before

Read the entire post though. Not saying trust him implicitly. Just saying don't assume he's crooked simply because the last guy was. If he's never allowed an inch of trust then we're fucked. Clealry enough have shown him some faith considering the season books we've sold and continued excellent attendences.

You can give someone a chance without being daftly naive

Rangers is a business mate and us fans are the customers, GC will tell us what we want to hear to make sure we are still "customers" of Rangers, he like many, many, many other chairman will do this. Aslong as he is treating the business well, doing everything by the book and doing whats best for the business then I couldn't give a fuck if he tells a lie here or there. I am happy with CG so far and I just wish people would understand that he is here to help us become profitable again at any cost.

take the apology with good grace for fucks sake.

well i told him a few post ago that i never tried to get anyone banned and he still said it again,,,,if you all love bomber so much you shouldve backed him and maybe he would have rangers

SHOW ME THE METH