Theres still something about CG..

Reid

Some fans aren't used to getting kept up to date with the club is that why.

When the people running the club keep quiet we get complaints, rightly IMHO, about 'dignified silence'.

Now we have a new CEO who is actually speaking out directly, as a Yorkshireman tends to do, he is being accused by a minority of 'playing to the gallery'.

Personally I am happy with CG to date. I'm extremely happy to have someone who actually wants to defend the club's reputation and not just his own self-interest. I remember Murray being quick to speak out when he was being pilloried but never when the club was being vilified. This new approach is refreshing.

To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment.:cgreen:

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2s01sgi.jpg

Europa kann nicht eher zur Ruhe kommen, bevor die Green Frage ausgeräumt ist. Die Welt hat Siedlungsraum genügend, es muß aber endgültig mit der Meinung gebrochen werden, als sei das Green Volk vom lieben Gott eben dazu bestimmt, in einem gewissen Prozentsatz Nutznießer am Körper und an der produktiven Arbeit anderer Völker zu sein.

Europa kann nicht eher zur Ruhe kommen, bevor die Green Frage ausgeräumt ist. Die Welt hat Siedlungsraum genügend, es muß aber endgültig mit der Meinung gebrochen werden, als sei das Green Volk vom lieben Gott eben dazu bestimmt, in einem gewissen Prozentsatz Nutznießer am Körper und an der produktiven Arbeit anderer Völker zu sein.

thats easy for him to say