how many years left in super lee's legs?

PaulReid

as above.

how long can our great captain play on for?

think he said he might get another year on his contract which for me is a no brainer

maybe the question is if the spl is still going which is looking bleak

will he kick a ball in the top league again?

He's going to lead us back to the top and will still last when we are there. We had a 40 year old who led us to 3 in a row and kept Hooper in his pocket during his last year

With players like Lee its as much about attitude and commitment, allowing for age. Bigger heart than most players. As we improve other players will provide the back-up but big Lee will still provide the leadership and direction. :21:

If I remember anything about Lee, it will be the 'tackle' he committed against Motherwell when Shiels was on the ground - he will always be remembered in that vain in my head.

In terms of how long he's got left, this season plus next, maybe a third. I think this would have been his last season at the top level, as a regular, if it had been.

I think a few yet if played up front or at the back in midfield he is well by his best still the right man to lead us though.

I disagree mate. Lee has much more to offer. Jig has experience, determination and imense pride. His best is yet to come as a Ranger. He is a fantastic captain IMO. The desire burns within him. If he keeps himself fit and avoids injuries he will see us into the top teir. There is no doubt about that in my mind.

I disagree mate. Lee has much more to offer. Jig has experience, determination and imense pride. His best is yet to come as a Ranger. He is a fantastic captain IMO. The desire burns within him. If he keeps himself fit and avoids injuries he will see us into the top teir. There is no doubt about that in my mind.

I agree with you I did say as a midfielder he's done imo he should be nowhere near the centre midfield area he is a striker and be could go for a fair while.

The rest of your points about him are bang on. (tu)

Keep him up front and he'll take us back to top division. Play at CB once we're at the top.

Best keeping him out of midfield, not as effective playing there plus some of the tackles going in there are robust to say the least. Don't want the big man injured.

hes playing tomorow which is what matters and hopfully for along time to come.. mcculochs a legend.. oh and av doubled ma money on him in the home games with the rangers to win and mcculloch to score anytime. shame the bookies slashed the odds on that one.

Cheers Jig :beer1:

I remember reading the Rangers News edition which introduced all of Advocaat's new signings, and they interviewed players from all SPL clubs. They asked Lee McCulloch, then a young striker for Motherwell, who he wanted to win the SPL. He answered "Rangers", without explanation or justification.

A fine example of a true bluenose, who deserves a Hall of Fame place. :praise:

I remember reading the Rangers News edition which introduced all of Advocaat's new signings, and they interviewed players from all SPL clubs. They asked Lee McCulloch, then a young striker for Motherwell, who he wanted to win the SPL. He answered "Rangers", without explanation or justification.

A fine example of a true bluenose, who deserves a Hall of Fame place. :praise:

I've got an old SPL annual with Lee McCulloch being quizzed as the upcoming star for Motherwell, asked his favourite team.....do I even need to finish?