Sea change in attitude to us

islandblue

Maybe only me but I see change in attiitude to us . They thought they could kill us but instead they have regenerated our support and now they are baffled.They expected is to be begging to be re aitmitted to their super league but instead we are saying no thanks were quite happy where we are.It's now stalemate but this time they have to cone to us. This whole process has been painful but in a way has rejuvenated our support to a level thats not been apparent since Souness came.I reckon we now have them by the balls so let's squeeze. WATP

Bed time story,

There was three little piggies,

liewell,dungcaster and reachin (best I could come up with :rolleyes:)

they decided to do a flittin, except they got it wrong,

they moved from a nice big brick house to one of straw

which hopefully the big bad wolf :cgreen: will blow down

Bed time story,

There was three little piggies,

liewell,dungcaster and reachin (best I could come up with :rolleyes:)

they decided to do a flittin, except they got it wrong,

they moved from a nice big brick house to one of straw

which hopefully the big bad wolf :cgreen: will blow down

I liked the one about the three Bears the best.

I think it is starting to dawn on a few that they need us a hell of alot more than we need them. As the only organisation that has treated us fairly I hope we get behind the SFL and help make sure they are the ones left in control when this league reconstruction occurs. Can't think of many better than Longmuir as CEO of the league either.

Also want to see raygun, doomcaster, lieswell and riley gone from any position of influence let alone power within the new league, they have done untold damage to scottish football for many years to come with their unjustified persecution of our great club without any consideration what it was doing to the game as whole let alone us IMO.

Maybe only me but I see change in attiitude to us . They thought they could kill us but instead they have regenerated our support and now they are baffled.They expected is to be begging to be re aitmitted to their super league but instead we are saying no thanks were quite happy where we are.It's now stalemate but this time they have to cone to us. This whole process has been painful but in a way has rejuvenated our support to a level thats not been apparent since Souness came.I reckon we now have them by the balls so let's squeeze. WATP

Whit?

They dont need us though, they said so multiple times :rolleyes: we have to use our considerable power to ensure that all anti-Rangers people like Rhegan and Dhoncaster are removed from Scottish football and that this wall of bigotry we have been fighting against, can never be rebuilt.

With flags and banners all around

I'll proudly sing this song.

Back on topic sadly, sorry for the interlude :rolleyes:

We didn't die as they had hoped, I suppose the past they must of thought yeah they will just go down to Div3 and that will be that, how wrong has that been proven, they must curse the day that :cgreen: turned up. How the small minded really believed that the Rangers cash cow wasn't needed :wanker:

If we are all aware of the rumours of the Tax case you can be sure they are as well, apart what CG has on them, the way that they have behaved, blackmail, bigotry etc will hopefully come crashing down about their ears. A positive result for us would amplify the vindictiveness and hate directed at our club.

Any change of heart is purely self defence as they try to cling on to which will hopefully be shown as untenable positions, any overtures are purely self preservation.

Restructuring of the game is required with that lot gone.