Ibrox Stadium...my favorite destination

Sorry Bear's just had to post this the excitement got the better of me!

I've skrimped and saved for months and at last its done....

Flights booked, Swallow Hotel booked, Ibrox Tour Booked (for second time)...I'm on my way to Ibrox for the Remembrance Weekend. Just gotta get the Peterhead Match Tickets when they're available now.

I literally cannot wait to get there, when i clicked the confirm buttons on the flights i had a tear in my eye.

My god Rangers FC is special and the events of this year have raised our great club's stature even higher in my mind (and in my heart).

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :7325: GOD BLESS THIS WONDERFUL CLUB

I've got exactly the same feelings as the OP for the boxing day game. Managed to make the first 4 or 5 games this season and then left for Kabul, but have been granted an unexpected 2 weeks off over xmas/new year. Can't wait to get back for what will probably be my final 2 home games of the season. :7325:

Sorry Bear's just had to post this the excitement got the better of me!

I've skrimped and saved for months and at last its done....

Flights booked, Swallow Hotel booked, Ibrox Tour Booked (for second time)...I'm on my way to Ibrox for the Remembrance Weekend. Just gotta get the Peterhead Match Tickets when they're available now.

I literally cannot wait to get there, when i clicked the confirm buttons on the flights i had a tear in my eye.

My god Rangers FC is special and the events of this year have raised our great club's stature even higher in my mind (and in my heart).

WE ARE THE PEOPLE :7325: GOD BLESS THIS WONDERFUL CLUB

And I live an hour away from the Stadium....and I suppose I take it for granted.

Enjoy your weekend mate - Hope you have a great time.

No place I'd rather be. Ibrox gets into your blood. You crave your next visit. Got my Peterhead flight booked. But I'm hoping I can sort out a day off for the Glasgow Derby October 20th otherwise it'll be over a month with no Ibrox for me :(

I stay 5 mins from ibrox and have all my life.every day I drive past to and from work and I love it.heading down today to get my wee boy his new away kit and whatever else he sets his eyes on.i think most of us took rangers for granted up until last season but now we have all pulled together and realised that we are the club.the club needs us and we need the club.enjoy your trip over mate

I unexpectedly made the Motherwell game last week. Decided to go instead of going to the Fratellis and it was the best decision I've ever made. There's no better feeling than being at Ibrox. I don't get down very much but it's always very special when I do. Hoping to make it down on the 20th for the Queens Park game and I cannot wait.

Don't get to Ibrox very often at all but it's always a thrill. When I'm back in Scotland staying with family, take the subway, short walk from the station. Then hop on the subway for the return journey. When you first see the field ............... brings a tear to my eye just thinking about it all.

Thanks for all the nice replies guys. We are the people.

One question if someone can help please:

As i said i'm up for the November 10th game v Peterhead.

Every year on Remembrance Sunday we go to the Cenotaph in Bristol city Centre or attend my local church for the Remembrance Service, where is the best place to head for on Sunday morning to pay our respects in Glasgow, as i don't fly home til tea time.

Thanks for all the nice replies guys. We are the people.

One question if someone can help please:

As i said i'm up for the November 10th game v Peterhead.

Every year on Remembrance Sunday we go to the Cenotaph in Bristol city Centre or attend my local church for the Remembrance Service, where is the best place to head for on Sunday morning to pay our respects in Glasgow, as i don't fly home til tea time.

There's the cenotaph in George Square mate, that would probably be the best place to go pay respects (tu)

I passed down Copland Road an hour ago taking the other half to work, and the whole of Edmiston Drive was in the shadow of our stadium, which was lit up by the sun. I got stopped at a red light at the junction of Copland and Edmiston Drive and looked up and the gold lion against the blue on the side of the Main Stand was shining as bright as anything and it made me think how lucky I am to be able to pass it every day :uk:

Hope you enjoy your trip mate (tu)

I know exactly how you feel,living in Wales I get to ibrox rarely.I did the same trip as you,swallow hotel etc for the Montrose game,couldn't wait to get back.Smashed my credit card for £200 as soon as I got home,booked flights and hotel for the Stirling game dec 8th.There is something special about Ibrox .

There's the cenotaph in George Square mate, that would probably be the best place to go pay respects (tu)

I passed down Copland Road an hour ago taking the other half to work, and the whole of Edmiston Drive was in the shadow of our stadium, which was lit up by the sun. I got stopped at a red light at the junction of Copland and Edmiston Drive and looked up and the gold lion against the blue on the side of the Main Stand was shining as bright as anything and it made me think how lucky I am to be able to pass it every day :uk:

Hope you enjoy your trip mate (tu)

Cheers pal, i'll most probably make my way to George Square, do you know whether they do a big march by?

The one in Bristol is fantastic each year, lasts about two hours and attracts thousands.

Cheers pal, i'll most probably make my way to George Square, do you know whether they do a big march by?

The one in Bristol is fantastic each year, lasts about two hours and attracts thousands.

They usually have a service but ill find out for you exactly mate (tu)