Our Manager - Ally McCoist

The support has nothing to do with team cohesion. I'm saying we should await team cohesion with patience and support.

Team cohesion is needed (tu)

But a simple pass five yards, the ability to move into space and retain possession doesn't need that much knowledge of each others game.

To truly change our philosophy and become a good footballing team requires patience, cohesion, time and most importantly direction. But the impact should be immediate. We might not win but we still try the right things, today and for many a week prior, we don't look to have a clue.

As Jim Traynor, and co., are rightly saying: there will not be a change of manager.

Well we will get worse and worse then

We will still go up but the football will be appalling, mind numbing shite

I want to see nice passing football, which with these players in this division it shouldn't be hard, but ally is making it near impossible.

Was the praise for McCoist after we whipped Motherwell purely sentiment too?

There's much more to McCoist than a few terrible results. His managerial career will mirror his playing career.

If McCoist had listened to the boo boys back then he'd never have become the legend he is. I have faith in the man and the least he deserves from us is the respect and loyalty he delivered himself.

No, the praise was due (from myself included) but that display was an exception rather than the norm.

There's nothing about watching his teams that convinces me he is a good enough manager, bringing up some parralel to his playing career when it was already proven he was a goalscorer anyway is no real solid basis for faith.

I have an incredible amount of respect for him, loyalty as far as his managerial position goes needs to be earned by what happens on the park.

Get McCoist the fuck away from the club. He and his staff are not management material . Times up ally close the door on your way out.

Thanks for what you did as a player but fuck off for what you have done as a coach.

stuff like this is fuckin pathetic.

Absolutely no excuse. You are a total fuckin disgrace.

Was the praise for McCoist after we whipped Motherwell purely sentiment too?

There's much more to McCoist than a few terrible results. His managerial career will mirror his playing career.

If McCoist had listened to the boo boys back then he'd never have become the legend he is. I have faith in the man and the least he deserves from us is the respect and loyalty he delivered himself.

This a good way too look at it.even when souness didn't play ally,he fought his way back,and,well the rest is history so to speak. :praise:

We have not done well against part-timers in the 3rd Division, but we have SPL players. Problem is coaching!

Sorry SAL, you are not the route to Rangers renaissance. Stand aside now.

Registered 06, must be sleeper agents/cells on RM :craphead:

what an obsession they have :wanker:

Ultimately results will decide McCoist's fate. if this form continues there is only one thing that can happen.

Does anyone know what our training sessions are like at Auchenhowie?

I've heard it's limited to three hours a day. No doubt this is a vicious rumour as no professional club would seriously do half day shifts.

After what we have all been through, let's not attack each other or the manager just yet! the results have not been good enough away from ibrox and todays game was just embarrassing, this is the crunch for Ally , I don't think anyone will be as disappointed as him, I just hope he is able to sort it out now! I hope the players feel the same as all of us because, they let't Ally and Rangers fans down today. :disappointment:

We have not done well against part-timers in the 3rd Division, but we have SPL players. Problem is coaching!

Sorry SAL, you are not the route to Rangers renaissance. Stand aside now.

Ban this fucking predator.

Ultimately results will decide McCoist's fate. if this form continues there is only one thing that can happen.

Does anyone know what our training sessions are like at Auchenhowie?

I've heard it's limited to three hours a day. No doubt this is a vicious rumour as no professional club would seriously do half day shifts.

It's close to the truth I believe.

It's not unheard of to see players in at 8 and away at 11, sharp.

That need's to change. We have fantastic facilities at Auchenhowie and when the players are in they should be in all.