Our Manager - Ally McCoist

Whether Ally deserves to go or not, I'm not sure. I'm more than prepared to give him time in the job, but he does need to start learning. The fact that we have yet to win away from home in the league suggests he isn't learning from his mistakes.

The fact is today and all of the away results thus far are not good enough and it has to change and I hope Ally McCoist is the man to change that. The players deserve to be hounded for this too. They'll all be out in the papers and Rangers website this week giving it "We must improve", do your fucking talking on the park and fucking win a game away from home then. We've heard it all before.

Seriously, I'd rather have McCoist struggling to pick up results than a yellow toothed, scum filled, tattie munchin' YETI that is Neil Lemon.

Fuck off back to your lair where you belong, along with the rest of the country's scum.

On the plus side for you, despite being a taig, it's Sunday tomorrow, your favourite day of the week! Who else enjoys a Sunday... hmmm I wonder.

Well said! :clap:

Can't beleive folk still blindly backing him. Anyone else would have been chased long ago.

I dont see anyone blindly backing him in all honesty. Most people are sick fed up of reading personal abuse directed to him. I dont think he has it but some of the stuff directed towards him is fucking stinking

There's only one issue here and that's our away form. That must be addressed constructively not the typical let's shout and ball at the players.

Players need to be drilled over and over again on the training pitch and see why our so-called "top" players constantly fail to perform away from home. Since it's carried on it's time to start dropping players who go missing in away games regardless of who the fuck they are. Example being how Ian Black just walks into the starting line-up today when he has been below par thus far for us.

Ally needs to stop with his petty personal agenda and pick players on merit. McKay, Hutton, and Naismith should be starting the next game because the players on the pitch today have brought shame on themselves and our club. Also Argyriou is a right back and Faure is a defender so it's time to start playing them there.

Av been reading some posts and cause people have an opinion on coisty and saying time to step aside well agree but that dose not mean yae get called a Celtic fan .. If someone has an opinion they should be allowed Tay post it with out been called a Celtic fan its pissing me off this is a website for very rangers fan way every opinion on rangers player , manager ! :ulster:

Everyone should be allowed an opinion, but fuck me. If you dont think Ally is good enough fine (i have my doubts now) but some of the shite directed towards him is fucking shocking and not just from the RM resident taigs.

Disgusing way to talk about a guy who will be hurting as much as us

Absolutely, we feel bad but, just think how he feels as the players have let him down, something is wrong and I will give him some more time to sort it out. Anymore results like that then, I just might join the "fuck off" mob. :disappointment:

Ally has been the Rangers manager for a year and done nothing of any successes. Yes he is a legend and yes what he has done for the club over the last few months have been brilliant but this a result driven business and Ally isn't delivering. Time to change it Mr Green.

I've slaughtered everybody and anybody calling for McCoist to go before now, but now even I am struggling to find it in me to defend him 003.gif

Ally, I love you, you will always be a Rangers legend to me, the Greatest Ever Ranger and my hero.. but you need to change it and save yourself. Get rid of your friends, the friends act and bring in real men who know what they're doing to take training etc.

This is your Club, it always will be, but for god sake stop being stubborn and turn this around. Drop those who merit being dropped, include those who deserve to be include (namely Kyle Hutton) and make yourself a success as Manager of this great football club. Please.

Everyone should be allowed an opinion, but fuck me. If you dont think Ally is good enough fine (i have my doubts now) but some of the shite directed towards him is fucking shocking and not just from the RM resident taigs.

Disgusing way to talk about a guy who will be hurting as much as us

not that i am condoning the shite flung at him mate, but if ally is as hurting as we are, why the fuck does he not fix the glaring issues that are in our team

i honestly dont give a fuck anymore about lack of pre season, losing 23 so called players since january, playing in unknown territories

We have been absolutely honking away from home in the SFL, today was no surprise, yet mccoist has once again done heehaw during a match to swing it in our favour

green said we have a wage bill of 6mill a year now, say even 1 million is player wages, to be beaten off of guys that have full time jobs on minimum wage is a fucking disgrace, nothing less

Av been reading some posts and cause people have an opinion on coisty and saying time to step aside well agree but that dose not mean yae get called a Celtic fan .. If someone has an opinion they should be allowed Tay post it with out been called a Celtic fan its pissing me off this is a website for very rangers fan way every opinion on rangers player , manager ! :ulster:

Fuck off you fanny most of the posts are taigs are you just to stupid to notice it. And fucking spell right!

Absolutely, we feel bad but, just think how he feels as the players have let him down, something is wrong and I will give him some more time to sort it out. Anymore results like that then, I just might join the "fuck off" mob. :disappointment:

I havent seen enough to suggest its anything other than his status keeping him here tbh mate. I think he should go but some peoples abuse towards him is fucking shocking